Rely on HP for professional-quality printing page after page. Produce laser-quality business documents and brochures that resist water and fading. Print with cartridges designed to help you conserve resources, and use HP Planet Partners to easily recycle your ink cartridges.
- ~1,000 pages
Ensure dependable, high-quality results with every print. Use Original HP inks and impressive reliability features for worry-free consistency page after page.
Count on HP to deliver exceptional technology that produces consistent results and uncompromised performance with every print. HP printers, inks and papers are designed and tested together for best results.
Print consistently high-quality pages even when ink is low. Your printer will be alerted when an ink cartridge is at a critical level, and HP smart technologies can help ensure you don't run out of ink mid-page—maintaining quality until the last drop.
HP proprietary inks are formulated to prevent printhead corrosion and clogging—ensuring optimal print results. Refilled cartridges contain different inks that may jeopardize print quality and reliability.
Make a strong impression with business-quality black-and-white documents and sharp black text. Your documents and marketing materials will stand up to highlighter pens and water, and resist fading over time.
Highlight black text on printed documents without worrying about smears. These pigment-based Original HP inks deliver bold, smear-resistant black text—ensuring excellent readability and image quality for projects and everyday prints.
Produce water- and fade-resistant documents that maintain text quality for decades, using pigment-based Original HP inks. Print, handle and store important papers confidently.
Improve document quality, using papers with the ColorLok® logo. Bolder blacks improve contrast and sharpen text. Documents dry faster for more immediate handling. ColorLok papers enhance recyclability.
Get superior laser-quality business documents with sharp black text. Individual inks and optional high-capacity cartridges offer a great value.
Print business documents with laser-quality black text, using Original HP inks. Print rich black output that makes a professional impression.
Print affordably with individual ink cartridges—replace each cartridge separately, as needed. Plus, produce up to twice as many black printed pages when you choose high-capacity ink cartridges, so you get a better value for frequent printing.
Create professional-quality marketing materials, and save time and money by printing your materials in your office. Avoid the inconvenience and expense of producing your documents at retail print and copy stores.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily shop for supplies with HP SureSupply, where you can view a list of the cartridges that work with your printer and shop from a variety of online sources.
Print with cartridges that are designed to conserve resources. HP can help you manage your environmental impact—from reduced packaging to easy recycling. Even get high-capacity cartridges that use fewer materials per printed page.
Print with the environment in mind—these ink cartridges are shipped with streamlined packaging designed to use fewer materials. Less weight and bulk also means more can be shipped in each load.
Get free and easy recycling—cartridges returned through HP Planet Partners are recycled responsibly. HP never refills, resells or sends ink cartridges to a landfill.
Rely on ink cartridges that help you print responsibly. Original HP high-capacity ink cartridges are designed with the environment in mind—using fewer cartridge and packaging materials per printed page than standard cartridges.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 4.x|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Empty weight||49.08 g|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||12 pl|
|Page yield (black and white)||~1,000 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||24 ml|
|Print head nozzles||1376|
|Printhead swath (inch)||1.125 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Package weight||0.1 kg|
Business Ink Printers
- HP Officejet Pro 8610 e-All-in-One Printer (A7F64A)
- HP Officejet Pro 8620 e-All-in-One Printer (A7F65A)
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 e-All-in-One Printer - N911a (CM749A)
- HP Officejet Pro 8600 Plus e-All-in-One Printer - N911g (CM750A)
- HP Officejet Pro 8100 ePrinter - N811a/N811d (CM752A)
- HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer (CR770A)
- HP Officejet Pro 251dw Printer (CV136A)
-  Based on HP internal testing, using paper with the ColorLok® logo.
-  Based on paper-industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
-  Compared with HP 950 Black Ink Cartridges. For more information, see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies. High-capacity cartridges not included; please purchase separately.
- Most industry-leading color laser printers
-  Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 50 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle
-  Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply