Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
Print affordably with a reliable all-in-one—and count on consistent, high-quality results with Original HP ink cartridges.
Print all the quality photos and documents you need for a great value with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges.
Print more for less, using the world’s No. 1 printer brand plus Original HP ink cartridges.
Simplify your day. Print, scan, and copy with ease—and tackle more everyday tasks than you ever have before.
Count on easy versatility. Print, scan, and copy what you need quickly with a reliable all-in-one.
Accomplish more—right out of the box. Avoid hassles and take on everyday tasks with a straightforward all-in-one you can set up in a snap—wherever you need it.
Get started in fewer steps. Easily set up this all-in-one to print, scan, and copy with simple controls.
Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
Rely on high performance while saving energy and money—this all-in-one is ENERGY STAR® certified. Reduce your impact even more with free, easy cartridge recycling.
Conserve resources—without sacrificing performance—using an all-in-one that’s ENERGY STAR® certified.
Reduce your environmental impact. Count on easy, free cartridge recycling through HP Planet Partners.
-  Based on IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker®, 2012 Q4. Shipments for inkjet single-function printers and multifunction printers, including production units.
-  Program availability varies. Original HP cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 49 countries, territories, and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
|Energy savings feature technology||HP Auto-Off Technology|
|Fax smart software features||No Fax|
|Printer smart software features||Manual Duplex|
|Printing Media Handling|
|Maximum input capacity (4x6 photo)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (photo paper)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (sheets)||Up to 60 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Envelope input capacity||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Maximum input capacity (labels)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (10x15cm photos)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (transparencies)||Not Applicable|
|Input capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5|
|Standard input capacity (legal)||Up to 60 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (transparencies)||Not Applicable|
|Standard input capacity (secondary tray)||Not Applicable|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Maximum output capacity (photo paper)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Maximum output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Maximum output capacity (labels)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (transparencies)||Not Applicable|
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)||Up to 25 sheets|
|Output capacity||Up to 25 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Standard output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Standard output capacity (labels)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (legal)||Up to 25 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (transparencies)||Not Applicable|
|Paper handling input, optional||Not Applicable|
|Paper handling input, standard||60-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, optional||Not Applicable|
|Paper handling output, standard||25-sheet output tray|
|Maximum print area||215 x 355 mm|
|Bottom margin (A4)||14.5 mm|
|Left margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Right margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Top margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|What's in the box||HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 2135 All-in-One Printer
HP 680 Black Ink Cartridge (~260 pages)
HP 680 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~100 pages)
For ink volume and page yield information, visit hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
|First page out black (A4, ready)||As fast as 15 sec|
|First page out color (A4, ready)||As fast as 18 sec|
|First page out color (letter, ready)||As fast as 18 sec|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 15 sec|
|Colour copy capability||Yes|
|Copies, maximum||Up to 9 copies|
|Copy resolution (black text)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (black graphics)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy speed black (ISO)||Up to 5 cpm|
|Copy speed color (ISO)||Up to 3 cpm|
|Copy speed footnote number|||
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Not Applicable|
|Scan file format||JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scan input modes||Front-panel scan|
|Scanning options (ADF)||Not Applicable|
|Scan size, maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Twain version||Version 1.9|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Digital Sender Specifications|
|Digital sending standard features||No|
|Send to email capability||No|
|Auto fax reduction supported||No|
|Junk fax barrier||No|
|PC interface supported||No|
|Distinctive ring detection supported||No|
|Telephone handset supported||No|
|Fax resolution color (standard)||No|
|Fax resolution black||No|
|Video action printing supported||No|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Ink types||Dye-based (color)
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black, cyan, magenta, yellow|
|Print colors maximum||4|
|Print head nozzles||328 (Black), 588 (Tri-color)|
|Print heads||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])|
|Replacement cartridges||HP 680 Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages)
HP 680 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~150 pages)
|Replacement cartridges footnote number|||
|Memory, standard||Integrated memory|
|Memory, maximum||Integrated memory|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Camera phone description||No|
|Camera phone supported||No|
|Fax phone TAM interface supported||No|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Mobile printing capability||Mobile Print Capability not supported|
|HP auto wireless connect||No|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Rack and Power Specifications|
|Number of users||1-3 Users|
|Package weight||4.48 kg|
|Control panel||Button LED|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
1 GB HD
|Minimum system requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.|
|System requirements, recommended||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor ,850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.|
|Recommended Macintosh system requirements||OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
1 GB HD
|Supported Printing Media|
|Media sizes supported, key||10 x 15 cm
|Media sizes supported, key||4 x 6 in
|Media sizes, custom||89 x 127 to 215 x 279 mm|
|Standard media sizes (duplex)||Not Applicable|
|Media sizes supported||A4
|Media types||Plain paper, Photo paper, Brochure paper|
|Media weight, supported||A4: 60 to 90 g/m²
HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²
HP cards: up to 200 g/m²
HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
|Media weight, recommended||75 g/m²|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan|
|Storage device and direct print support||Storage devices not supported|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 1000 pages|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 1000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||50 to 200|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Printer drivers included||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Vertical alignment accuracy||0.042 mm|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Photo proofsheets supported||No|
|Top key features||Scan to PDF|
|Target user and print volume||For teams up to 3 users
Prints up to 200 pages/month
|SureSupply footnote number|||
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||425 x 304 x 149 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||475 x 191 x 354 mm|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Print speed||Print speed up to 7.5 ppm (black) and 5.5 ppm (color)|
|Print speed black (draft, letter)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft, A4)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 7.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft, letter)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed colour (draft, A4)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter)||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, A4)||Up to 5.5 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, 4x6 photo)||As fast as 66 sec|
|Print speed colour (draft, 10x15 photo)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, 10x15 photo)||As fast as 66 sec|
|Battery and Power|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India)|
|Power supply type||Internal|
|Power consumption||10 watts maximum, 10 watts (Active), 0.1 watts (Off), 1.9 watts (Standby), 0.9 watt (Sleep)|
|Power consumption footnote number|||
-  Dimensions vary as per configuration
-  Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
-  Speed specifications have been updated to reflect current industry testing methods.
-  HP SureSupply assists you when you want to replace a print cartridge and helps you shop and purchase locally or via the Internet. For more information, visit hp.com/learn/suresupply. Only available for genuine HP supplies. Internet access required.
-  Average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
1 - 3 years on-site warranty depends on model
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.