Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
Keep tasks moving with the easiest way to print from your smartphone or tablet. Set up in a flash, plus print and send scans to email while on the go.
Start printing and get connected quickly with easy setup from your smartphone, tablet, or PC.
Connect your smartphone or tablet directly to your printer—and easily print without accessing a network.
Manage printing tasks and scan on the go with the free HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app.
Easily print from a variety of smartphones and tablets. Your pages come out great—even if you're not there.
Save money without sacrificing quality. Print affordably, using HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges, for everything from coupons to school projects. Count on reliable results right in your home.
Print all the quality photos and documents you need for a great value with HP’s lowest-priced ink cartridges.
Get high-quality prints—time after time—using the world’s No. 1 printer brand.
Free up more time to focus on what’s important. Manage print jobs easily at the device, using the intuitive display. Copy, scan, and fax multipage documents from one versatile device.
Take charge of your tasks and finish in less time with the easy-to-use 2.2-inch (5.5 cm) display.
Quickly copy, scan, and fax multipage documents with the 35-page automatic document feeder.
No need to wait—start printing right away with easy setup. Automatically connect to your wireless network.
Set up this space-saving all-in-one wherever you choose. It’s designed to work quietly in the background, so you can print, scan, and copy almost anywhere.
Save your space with a compact all-in-one designed to fit on your desk, on a shelf, or anywhere you need it.
Print in any room you choose—without causing disruptions. Optional quiet mode helps keep noise to a minimum.
-  In comparison to the majority of consumer/home office inkjet all-in-one printers < $399 USD as of November 2014, based on market share as reported by IDC as of Q3 2014, and typical time to set up and/or presence of preloaded plug-in. App download required for printer setup. Local printing requires mobile device and printer to be on the same network or have a direct wireless connection to the printer. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz operations only. Remote printing requires an Internet connection to an HP web-connected printer. App or software and HP ePrint account registration may also be required. Wireless broadband use requires separately purchased service contract for mobile devices. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. See http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting for more details.
-  Requires HP All-in-One Printer Remote mobile app download and is compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod®, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Printer and mobile device must be on the same local wireless network with Internet access. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. For a full list of supported operating systems, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  Mobile device needs to be connected directly to the Wi-Fi signal of a wireless direct–capable MFP or printer prior to printing. Depending on mobile device, an app or driver may also be required. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from the wireless access point in the printer. For details, see http://www.hp.com/go/mobileprinting
-  Mobile device requires wireless access point and an Internet connection. Compatible with iPhone® 4 and later, iPad® 4th generation, iPad mini™, iPad Air®, iPod® 5G using iOS 7 or later, and mobile devices using Android™ 4.0.3 or later. Features controlled may vary by mobile device operating system. Scan/copy control requires mobile device and printer be on the same wireless network or through wireless direct connection to printer. For mobile scanning, device camera requires 5 megapixels or greater with autofocus capability.
-  Based on IDC’s Worldwide Quarterly Hardcopy Peripherals Tracker®, 2012 Q4. Shipments for inkjet single-function printers and multifunction printers (MFPs), including production units.
-  HP Auto Wireless Connect may not be available for all system configurations. Wireless performance is dependent on physical environment and distance from access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only. For information on compatibility, visit http://www.hp.com/go/autowirelessconnect
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Compatible operating systems||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7
OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
|Energy savings feature technology||HP Auto-Off Technology|
|Printer smart software features||Manual Duplex|
|Processor speed||180 MHz|
|Printing Media Handling|
|Maximum input capacity (4x6 photo)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (photo paper)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (sheets)||Up to 60 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Envelope input capacity||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Maximum input capacity (labels)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (10x15cm photos)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum input capacity (transparencies)||Not Applicable|
|Input capacity||Up to 60 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (cards)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5|
|Standard input capacity (legal)||Up to 60 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (secondary tray)||Not Applicable|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Maximum output capacity (photo paper)||Up to 20 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Maximum output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Maximum output capacity (labels)||Up to 25 sheets|
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)||Up to 25 sheets|
|Output capacity||Up to 25 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (cards)||Up to 20 cards|
|Standard output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 5 envelopes|
|Standard output capacity (labels)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (legal)||Up to 25 sheets|
|Paper handling input, optional||Not Applicable|
|Paper handling input, standard||60-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, optional||Not Applicable|
|Paper handling output, standard||25-sheet output tray|
|Maximum print area||215 x 355 mm|
|Bottom margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Left margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Right margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Top margin (A4)||3 mm|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi|
|Print quality color (best)||Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer on selected HP photo papers and 1200 input dpi)|
|What's in the box||HP DeskJet Ink Advantage 3835 All-in-One Printer
HP 680 Setup Black Ink Cartridge (~330 pages)
HP 680 Setup Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~110 pages)
|First page out black (A4, ready)||As fast as 14 sec|
|First page out color (A4, ready)||As fast as 17 sec|
|First page out color (letter, ready)||As fast as 17 sec|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||As fast as 14 sec|
|Colour copy capability||Yes|
|Copy resolution (black text)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (color text and graphics)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy resolution (black graphics)||Up to 600 x 300 dpi|
|Copy speed black (ISO)||Up to 7 cpm|
|Copy speed color (ISO)||Up to 3.5 cpm|
|Automatic document feeder capacity||Standard, 35 sheets|
|Scan file format||pdf, bmp, jpg, gif, tif, tif, png|
|Levels of grayscale||256|
|Scan input modes||Front-panel scan, copy, fax|
|Scanning options (ADF)||Single-sided|
|Scan size, maximum||216 x 297 mm|
|Scan technology||Contact Image Sensor (CIS)|
|Twain version||Version 1.9|
|Scanner type||Flatbed, ADF|
|Enhanced scanning resolution||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, hardware||Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi|
|Scan resolution, optical||Up to 1200 dpi|
|Digital Sender Specifications|
|Digital sending standard features||Scan to PC|
|Send to email capability||No|
|Fax delayed sending||Yes|
|Junk fax barrier||Yes|
|Fax memory||Up to 99 pages (black and white)|
|Fax memory||Up to 99 pages (black and white), based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.|
|Faxing options (ADF)||Yes|
|PC interface supported||Yes|
|Distinctive ring detection supported||Yes|
|Telephone handset supported||Yes|
|Fax memory footnote number|||
|Fax resolution||Up to 300 x 300 dpi|
|Resolution (black photo grayscale)||Photo - 203 x 196 (8-bit grayscale)|
|Fax resolution color (fine)||Photo - 203 x 196 (8-bit grayscale)|
|Fax resolution color (standard)||200 x 200|
|Fax resolution black||203 x 196 dpi|
|Resolution (black and white, standard mode)||Standard – 203 x 98|
|Video action printing supported||No|
|Video action printing note||No|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Ink types||Dye-based (color)
|Number of print cartridges||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color)|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Black, cyan, magenta, yellow|
|Print colors maximum||4|
|Print head nozzles||328 (Black), 588 (Tri-color)|
|Print heads||2 (1 black, 1 Tri-color [cyan, magenta, yellow])|
|Replacement cartridges||HP 680 Black Ink Cartridge (~480 pages)
HP 680 Tri-color Ink Cartridge (~150 pages)
|Memory, maximum||512Mb DDR1, 128M flash|
|Display||2.2 in (5.5 cm) touch mono display with magic frame|
|Multimedia and Input Devices|
|Camera phone description||No|
|Camera phone supported||No|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Mobile printing capability||HP ePrint
Wireless Direct Printing
|HP auto wireless connect||Yes|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|HP ePrint capability||Yes|
|Network protocols, supported||TCP/IP|
|Network ready||Standard (built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n)|
|Network capabilities||Yes, via built-in wireless 802.11b/g/n|
|Plug and play||Auto Wireless Connect|
|Wireless capability||Yes, built-in WiFi 802.11b/g/n|
|Mobile printing capability footnote number|||
|Rack and Power Specifications|
|Number of users||1-3 Users|
|Package weight||7.18 kg|
|Minimum system requirements for Macintosh||OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
1 GB HD
|Minimum system requirements||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.|
|System requirements, recommended||Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8.|
|Recommended Macintosh system requirements||OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
1 GB HD
|Software and Applications|
|Software included||HP Printer Software, HP Update, Shop for Supplies Online, HP Photo Creations|
|Functions||Print, copy, scan, wireless, fax|
|Automatic paper sensor||Yes|
|Storage device and direct print support||Storage devices not supported|
|Duplex printing||Manual (driver support provided)|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 1000 pages|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 1000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||100 to 300|
|Paper trays, maximum||1|
|Paper trays, standard||1|
|Printer drivers included||HP PCL 3 GUI|
|Print languages||HP PCL 3 GUI
PCLm (HP Apps/UPD)
|Vertical alignment accuracy||0.042 mm|
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Photo proofsheets supported||No|
|Top key features||35-sheet ADF
Scan to PDF
|Target user and print volume||For teams up to 3 users
Prints up to 300 pages/month
|SureSupply footnote number|||
|Supported Printing Media|
|Media sizes supported, key||10 x 15 cm
|Media sizes supported, key||4 x 6 in
|Standard media sizes (duplex)||Not Applicable|
|Media sizes supported||A4
|Media types||Plain paper, photo paper, brochure paper, envelopes and other specialty inkjet papers|
|Media weight, supported||A4: 60 to 90 g/m²
HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²
HP cards: up to 200 g/m²
HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
|Media weight, recommended||75 g/m²|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||450 x 364 x 217 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||492 x 283 x 413 mm|
|Print speed black (ISO)||Up to 8.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (ISO)||Up to 6 ppm|
|Print speed||Print speed up to 8.5 ppm (black) and 6 ppm (color)|
|Print speed black (draft, letter)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed black (draft, A4)||Up to 20 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, letter)||Up to 8.5 ppm|
|Print speed black (normal, A4)||Up to 8.5 ppm|
|Print speed color (draft, letter)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed colour (draft, A4)||Up to 16 ppm|
|Print speed color (normal, letter)||Up to 6 ppm|
|Print speed colour (normal, A4)||Up to 6 ppm|
|Print speed (A4/letter) footnote number|||
|Battery and Power|
|Power||Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). Input voltage: 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz) (China & India)|
|Power supply type||internal|
|Power consumption||10 watts maximum, 0.1 watts (Off), 2.83 watts (Standby), 1.17 watt (Sleep)|
|Power consumption footnote number|||
-  Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty.
-  Wireless performance is dependent upon physical environment and distance from the access point. Wireless operations are compatible with 2.4 GHz routers only; excludes wireless direct. Wireless direct may require driver or apps be installed and connected on wireless-enabled mobile device or PC. Wireless functionality may vary by computer and mobile operating systems, see hpconnected.com. Print times and connection speeds may vary. AirPrint™ supports OS X® Lion, OS X® Mountain Lion and the following devices running iOS 4.2 or later: iPad®, iPhone® (3GS or later), iPod touch® (3rd generation or later) and requires the printer be connected to the same network as your OS X or iOS device. AirPrint, the AirPrint Logo, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple® Inc. Windows® is a trademark of the Microsoft group of companies. BlackBerry® names and logos are the property of Research In Motion Limited. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
-  Either after first page or after first set of ISO test pages. For details see: hp.com/go/printerclaims
-  HP SureSupply assists you when you want to replace a print cartridge and helps you shop and purchase locally or via the Internet. For more information, visit hp.com/learn/suresupply. Only available for genuine HP supplies. Internet access required.
-  Based on standard ITU-T test image #1 at standard resolution. More complicated pages or higher resolution will take longer and use more memory.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.