Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
- Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 7 ppm
Draft: Up to 19 ppm 4
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 4 ppm
Draft:Up to 15 ppm 4
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 18 sec
Color: As fast as 25 sec 5
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages 6
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 200 to 400
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi from 1200 dpi input data (when printing from a computer on photo paper)
Black: Up to 600 dpi
- 1.2 inch Icon LCD display (3 cm)
- Number of print cartridges
- 2 [1 black, 1 Tri-color (cyan, magenta, yellow)]
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements
- Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer. Windows Vista: (32-bit only), 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8. Windows XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel Pentium II, Celeron or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Internet Explorer 8
- Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite, 1GB Available Space, Internet Access
- Compatible operating systems
- Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP (Service Pack 2)* or higher (32-bit only)
Mac OS X v 10.6, OS X v10.7 Lion, OS X v10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X v10.9 Mavericks, OS X v10.10 Yosemite
- HP ePrint capability
- Mobile printing capability
- Mobile Print Capability not supported
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- Maximum Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Duplex printing
- Manual Duplex supported by print driver
- Media sizes supported
- DL envelope
- Media types
- Plain paper, Photo papers, Envelopes, Other specialty inkjet papers
- Media weights, recommended
- A4: 60 to 90 g/m²; HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²; HP cards: up to 200 g/m²; HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Media weights, supported
- 60 to 300 g/m²
- Borderless printing
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 dpi
- Bit depth
- Scan size, maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
- Scan input modes
- Front panel or HP Solution Center desktop scanning to computer, or e-mail
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy reduce / enlarge settings
- Fit to page
- Input voltage: 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
- Power consumption
- 10 watts maximum, 10 watts (Active), 0.3 watts (Auto-Off, Manual-Off), 1.3 watts (Sleep), 2.3 watts (Standby) 3
- Energy efficiency
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 40ºC
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 431.4 x 302.3 x 157.9 mm 1
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 431.4 x 557.5 x 251.6 mm 1
- 3.9 kg
- Package weight
- 4.96 kg
*** 1 - 3 years on-site warranty depends on model
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.