Please take note: For bulk purchase of printer, please purchase separately as courier service could not ship out more than 1 Printer at a time. Thank you
More for less
Print thousands of pages with high-capacity ink tank system.
Print up to 8,000 pages with a set of HP color bottles or up to 6,000 pages with an HP black ink bottle.2
Print high volumes at an extremely low cost-per-page with this high-capacity ink tank system.1
No mess. No waste.
Easily refill your ink tank system with spill-free, resealable bottles.3
Easily monitor ink levels and replenish Original HP ink when you want.
Transparent ink tanks allow you to print with confidence.
Exceptional HP quality
Count on darker, crisper text, time after time.4
Count on HP Original inks for photos that last up to 22 times longer.5
Create borderless brochures, flyers, photos, and other documents that look great—right in your office.
Get the features you need for work and other tasks with copy and scan functions.
- Print, copy, scan
- Multitasking supported
- Print speed black:
- ISO: Up to 8 ppm
Draft: Up to 19 ppm 4
- Print speed color:
- ISO:Up to 5 ppm
Draft:Up to 16 ppm 4
- First page out (ready)
- Black: As fast as 14 sec
Color: As fast as 18 sec
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4)
- Up to 1000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume
- 400 to 800
(Up to 1000 pages)
- Print technology
- HP Thermal Inkjet
- Printer drivers included
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Print quality (best)
- Color: Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
Black: Up to 1200 x 1200 rendered dpi
- Print Resolution Technologies
- Up to 4800 x 1200 optimized dpi color (when printing from a computer and 1200 input dpi)
- 7 segment + icon LCD
- Processor speed
- 360 MHz
- Number of print cartridges
- 1 black bottle, set of 3 color bottles
- Print languages
- HP PCL 3 GUI
- Automatic paper sensor
- Wireless capability
- Connectivity, standard
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Minimum system requirements
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, 7: 1 GHz 32-bit (x86) or 64-bit (x64) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer. Windows Vista®: 800 MHz 32-bit (x86) processor, 2 GB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8. Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): any Intel® Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 850 MB available hard disk space, CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port, Microsoft® Internet Explorer 8 Windows Server support is provided via the command line installer - Windows Server 2008 32-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 64-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2016
- OS X v10.10 Yosemite - 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access OS X v10.11 El Capitan - 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X) - 1.5 GB Available Space, Internet Access
- Compatible operating systems
- Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Windows Vista®,Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): Windows Server 2008 32-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 64-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2016 , OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X)
(Microsoft® Windows® 10, 8.1, 8, Windows Vista®,Windows® XP SP3 or higher (32-bit only): Windows Server 2008 32-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 64-bit (SP1 or greater), Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit (SP1), Windows Server 2012 64-bit, Windows Server 2012 R2 64-bit, Windows Server 2016 , OS X v10.10 Yosemite, OS X v10.11 El Capitan, macOS Sierra v10.12 (previously OS X))
Mobile printing capability
- Memory card compatibility
- Memory, standard
- Maximum Memory
- Paper handling input, standard
- 60-sheet input tray
- Paper handling input, optional
- Paper handling output, standard
- 25-sheet output tray
- Paper handling output, optional
- 60-sheet input tray
- Duplex printing
- Manual (driver support provided)
- Media sizes supported
- DL envelope (Note: Many other sizes are also supported. Any size between 3 x 5" and 8.5 x 14"
- Media sizes custom
- 76.2 x 127 to 215 x 355 mm
- Media types
- Plain Paper, HP Photo Papers, HP Matte Brochure or Professional Paper, HP Matte Presentation Paper, HP Glossy Brochure or Professional Paper, Photo Inkjet Papers, Matte Inkjet Papers, Glossy Inkjet Papers
- Media weights, recommended
- 75 g/m²
- Media weights, supported
- A4: 60 to 90 g/m²
- HP envelopes: 75 to 90 g/m²
- HP cards: up to 200 g/m²
- HP 10 x 15 cm photo paper: up to 300 g/m²
- Borderless printing
- Yes, up to 8.5 x 11 in (US letter), 210 x 297 mm (A4)
- Scanner type
- Scan file format
- JPEG, TIFF, PDF, BMP, PNG
- Scan resolution, optical
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Bit depth
- Scan size, maximum
- 216 x 297 mm
- Automatic document feeder capacity
- Scan input modes
- Scanning via HP Photosmart Software
- Scan speed (normal, A4)
- Up to 21 seconds
- Copy resolution (black text)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copy resolution (color text and graphics)
- Up to 600 x 300 dpi
- Copies, maximum
- Up to 9 copies
- Input voltage 100 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz). High voltage: Input voltage 200 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50/60 Hz (+/- 3Hz)
- Power consumption
- 10 watts maximum, 0.07 watts (Off), 2.1 watts (Standby), 0.88 watt (Sleep) 2
- Energy efficiency
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Operating temperature range
- 5 to 40ºC
- Recommended operating humidity range
- 20 to 80% RH
- Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 525 x 310 x 158 mm 1
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H)
- 525 x 553.5 x 256.6 mm 1
- 4.67 kg
- Package weight
- 5.88 kg
*** 1 - 3 years on-site warranty depends on model
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.