- A4; A5; A6; B5; postcards; envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
- 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0
- Up to 5000 pages
|Supported Operating Systems|
|Compatible Operating Systems||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.9, v 10.10, v 10.11|
|Compatible Network Operating Systems||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1,10 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® XP (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003 (32-bit/64-bit), Mac OS X v 10.9, v 10.10, v 10.11|
|Energy savings feature technology||HP Auto-on/Auto-off Technology|
|Printer smart software features||Auto-On/Auto-Off technology|
|Processor speed||266 MHz|
|Printing Media Handling|
|Maximum input capacity (sheets)||Up to 150 sheets|
|Input capacity||Up to 150 sheets|
|Standard input capacity (envelopes)||Up to 15|
|Finished output handling||Sheetfed|
|Media type and capacity, tray 1||Sheets: 150
|Maximum output capacity (sheets)||Up to 100 sheets|
|Output capacity||Up to 100 sheets|
|Standard output capacity (envelopes)||Up to 15 envelopes|
|Standard output capacity (transparencies)||Up to 10 sheets|
|Paper handling input, standard||150-sheet input tray|
|Paper handling output, standard||100-sheet output bin|
|Bottom margin (A4)||4 mm|
|Left margin (A4)||4 mm|
|Right margin (A4)||4 mm|
|Top margin (A4)||4 mm|
|Print quality black (best)||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi|
|Print resolution black (fine lines)||Up to 600 x 600 x 2 dpi|
|Print quality black (normal)||Up to 400 x 600 x 2 dpi (600 dpi effective output)|
|Print Resolution Technologies||HP FastRes 600, HP FastRes 1200|
|Print speed black (ISO, letter)||Up to 19 ppm|
|Print speed black (ISO, A4)||Up to 18 ppm|
|Print speed black (Portrait, A5)||Up to 6 ppm|
|What's in the box||HP LaserJet Pro M12a Printer
Preinstalled HP Original Introductory Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge (~500 pages)
Installation guide, Setup Poster, Support flyer, Warranty guide
Software drivers and documentation on CD-ROM
|First page out black (A4, ready)||Up to 9.2 sec|
|First page out black (A4, sleep)||Up to 9.3 sec|
|First page out black (letter, ready)||Up to 9.0 sec|
|First page out black (letter, sleep)||Up to 9.1 sec|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Number of print cartridges||1 Black|
|Replacement cartridges||HP 79A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF279A|
|Replacement cartridges footnote||Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies|
|Replacement cartridges footnote number|||
|Page yield footnote||Declared yield value in accordance with ISO/IEC 19752 and continuous printing. Actual yields vary considerably based on images printed and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
|Memory Slots||Not expandable|
|Maximum Memory||2 MB|
|Memory upgrade||Not expandable|
|Connectivity and Communications|
|Ports||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|Mobile printing capability||Mobile Print Capability not supported|
|Connectivity, standard||1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0|
|HP ePrint capability||No|
|Package weight||6.35 kg|
|Control panel||2 LED indicator lights (Attention, Ready)|
|Minimum System Requirements for Macintosh||Mac OS X 10.9, 10.10, 10.11
1 GB available hard disk space
|Minimum System Requirements||Windows® 7, 8, 8.1,10 (32-bit/64-bit): 2 GB RAM for 64-bit, 1 GB RAM for 32-bit, 400 MB Free HD space
Windows Vista® (32-bit/64-bit): 1 GB RAM (32-bit)
Windows® XP: Intel Pentium® II, Celeron® or 233 MHz compatible processor, 750 MB Free HD space
Windows® Server 2008 (32-bit/64-bit), Windows® Server 2003: 512 MB RAM, 400 MB free HD space
all systems: CD-ROM/DVD drive or Internet connection, USB port
|Software and Applications|
|Software included||HP Status and Alerts, CD Launch Pad, Print Driver, Software Installer/Uninstaller|
|Driver updates||Latest supported operating systems and Print drivers available at http://www.hp.com/support/ljm11-m13|
|Minimum dimensions (W x D x H)||349 x 238 x 196 mm|
|Package dimensions (W x D x H)||400 x 250 x 298 mm|
|Automatic paper sensor||No|
|Storage device and direct print support||USB printing|
|Duty cycle (monthly, letter)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Duty cycle (monthly, A4)||Up to 5000 pages|
|Recommended monthly page volume||100 to 1000|
|Memory card compatibility||No|
|Paper trays, maximum||Up to150 sheets for input
Up to 100 sheets for output
|Paper trays, standard||Up to150 sheets for input
Up to 100 sheets for output
|Print languages||Host-based printing|
|Printer Management||HP Status and Alerts
(CD install only)
|Target user and print volume||For teams up to 3 users
Prints up to 1,000 pages/month
|SureSupply note||HP SureSupply alerts you when your print cartridge is running low and helps you purchase online or locally through HP or a participating retailer. Only available with Original HP supplies
Internet access required. To learn more, visit http://www.hp.com/go/SureSupply
|SureSupply footnote number|||
|Recommended monthly page volume note||HP recommends that the number of printed pages per month be within the stated range for optimum device performance, based on factors including supplies replacement intervals and device life over an extended warranty period.|
|Recommended monthly page volume footnote number|||
|Duty cycle note||Duty cycle is defined as the maximum number of pages per month of imaged output. This value provides a comparison of product robustness in relation to other HP LaserJet or HP Color LaserJet devices, and enables appropriate deployment of printers and MFPs to satisfy the demands of connected individuals or groups.|
|Duty cycle footnote number|||
|Rack and Power Specifications|
|Blue Angel (sleep mode)||0.87 watts|
|Number of users||1-3 Users|
|Typical electricity consumption (TEC) number||BA: 0.509 kWh/Week
ES: 0.494 kWh/wk
|Typical electricity consumption (TEC) footnote||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Energy Star value typically based on measurement of 115 V device.|
|Best technical electricity consumption (TEC)||0.509 kWh/wk|
|Best technical electricity consumption (TEC) footnote||Based on the BA TEC method with the following possible exceptions: 1 minute or less sleep delay setting, Wi-Fi disabled.|
|Best technical electricity consumption (TEC) footnote number|||
|Typical electricity consumption (TEC) footnote number|||
|Supported Printing Media|
|Media sizes supported, key||A4
|Media sizes, custom||150-sheet input tray: 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm|
|Media sizes supported||A4
envelopes (C5, DL, B5)
|Media size, tray 1||A4
envelopes (C5, DL, B5) 147 x 211 to 216 x 356 mm
|Media types||Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, transparencies, postcards|
|Media weight, supported||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Media weight (tray 1)||60 to 163 g/m²|
|Battery and Power|
|Power||Input voltage 115 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 12 amp
220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 50 Hz (+/- 2 Hz), 6.0 amp
|Power supply type||Built-in power supply|
|Power consumption||375 watts (active printing), 1.2 watts (ready), 0.8 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment), 0.45 watts (Auto-off/Manual-on), 0.45 (Manual Off)|
|Power consumption Note||Power requirements are based on the country/region where the printer is sold. Do not convert operating voltages. This will damage the printer and void the product warranty. Power consumption values typicallty based on measurement of 115V device.|
|Power consumption footnote number|||
|Warranty||3 Years Limited Warranty (3 Year 3-5WD 1 -1 Exchange )|
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.