Get more pages, performance, and protection from an HP LaserJet Pro MFP powered by JetIntelligence Toner cartridges. Set a faster pace for your business: Print two-sided documents, plus scan, copy, fax, and manage to help maximize efficiency.
Ideal for small businesses that want to print professional two-sided documents, plus scan, copy, fax, and easily manage to help maximize efficiency.
HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw Specifications
Print, copy, scan, fax
FIRST PAGE OUT BLACK (A4, READY)
As fast as 6.8 sec
FIRST PAGE OUT BLACK (A4, SLEEP)
As fast as 8.1 sec
PRINT SPEED BLACK (ISO, A4)
Normal: Up to 28 ppm 
FIRST PAGE OUT (READY)
Black: As fast as 6.8 sec 
FIRST PAGE OUT (SLEEP)
Black: As fast as 8.1 sec 
FIRST COPY OUT
As fast as 6.7 sec
FIRST COPY OUT (SLEEP)
As fast as 9.3 sec
DUTY CYCLE (MONTHLY, A4)
Up to 30,000 pages 
RECOMMENDED MONTHLY PAGE VOLUME
250 to 2500 
PRINT QUALITY BLACK (BEST)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
PCL5c; PCL6; PS; PCLmS; PDF; URF; PWG
2.7-in touch screen, LCD (color graphics)
AUTOMATIC PAPER SENSOR
HP 30A Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230A (~1600 pages), HP 30X Original Black LaserJet Toner Cartridge CF230X (~3500 pages), HP 32A Original LaserJet Imaging Drum CF232A (~23000 pages) 
HP EPRINT CAPABILITY
MOBILE PRINTING CAPABILITY
HP ePrint;Wi-Fi Direct printing; AirPrint 1.5 with media presence sensor; Google Cloud Print™ 2.0; NFC touch-to-print enabled; HP Smart App 
built-in Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n
1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0; 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 (host); 1 Ethernet 10/100Base-TX; 1 phone line (in); 1 phone line (out); Wireless, NFC
Standard (built-in Ethernet, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n)
PAPER HANDLING INPUT, STANDARD
250-sheet input tray, 10-sheet priority tray
PAPER HANDLING OUTPUT, STANDARD
150-sheet output tray
MAXIMUM OUTPUT CAPACITY (SHEETS)
Up to 150 sheets
MEDIA SIZES SUPPORTED
A4; A5; B5 (JIS); A6
MEDIA SIZES, CUSTOM
76 x 127 to 216 x 356 mm
Paper (laser, plain, photo, rough, vellum), envelopes, labels, cardstock, postcards
MEDIA WEIGHT, SUPPORTED
60 to 163 g/m²
MEDIA WEIGHTS, SUPPORTED ADF
70 to 90 g/m²
SCAN FILE FORMAT
JPG, RAW (BMP), PNG, TIFF, PDF
SCAN RESOLUTION, OPTICAL
Up to 300 dpi (color and mono, ADF); Up to 600 dpi (color, flatbed); Up to 1200 dpi (mono, flatbed)
SCAN SIZE (ADF), MAXIMUM
215.9 x 355.6 mm
SCAN SIZE (ADF), MINIMUM
148.5 x 210 mm
SCAN SPEED (NORMAL, A4)
Up to 15 ppm
DUPLEX ADF SCANNING
AUTOMATIC DOCUMENT FEEDER CAPACITY
DIGITAL SENDING STANDARD FEATURES
Scan to email; Scan to network folder
FILE FORMAT SUPPORTED
SCAN INPUT MODES
Front control panel, scanning via HP LaserJet Software Scan or TWAIN-compliant or WIA-compliant software
COPY SPEED (NORMAL)
Black: Up to 28 cpm Color: 
COPY RESOLUTION (BLACK TEXT)
600 x 600 dpi
COPY REDUCE / ENLARGE SETTINGS
25 to 400%
Up to 99 copies
Up to 1,000 pages
FAX RESOLUTION BLACK (BEST)
Up to 300 x 300 dpi (halftone enabled)
FAX SPEED DIALS, MAXIMUM NUMBER
Up to 120 numbers (119 group dials)
FAX BROADCAST LOCATIONS
110-volt input voltage: 110 to 127 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 5.9 A; 220-volt input voltage: 220 to 240 VAC (+/- 10%), 60 Hz/50 Hz, 3.3A
475 watts (active printing), 4.5 watts (ready), 1.0 watts (sleep), 0.8 watts (Auto Off/Wake on USB, enabled at shipment) 
ENERGY STAR® qualified; CECP
BLUE ANGEL COMPLIANT
Yes, Blue Angel DE-UZ 205—only ensured when using Original HP supplies
OPERATING TEMPERATURE RANGE
15 to 32.5ºC
RECOMMENDED OPERATING HUMIDITY RANGE
30 to 70% RH
ACOUSTIC POWER EMISSIONS (READY)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.