No more worry behind the wheel
Today’s roads are hazardous. Overcrowded, fast-moving, full of drivers that aren’t paying attention.
Accidents and cash-for-crash scams are on the rise.
That’s where the MiVue 785 Touch comes in.
Superior Quality wirh technology –
Adopts Sony’s high quality CMOS sensor
The MiVue 785 Touch provides flawless footage with Full HD, 130° wide viewing angle and Sony’s high quality CMOS sensor. Every detail on the road will be recorded – including registration plates - even in the dark. Recording starts as soon as you start your car.
The MiVue 785 Touch is simple to use. You’ll be up and running within minutes. The user-friendly 2.7” touch screen interface has highly intuitive menus and simple setup to make things effortless.
Safety at the forefront
You want driving to be a safe and secure experience. That’s why we design our MiVue devices with safety in mind.
The MiVue 785 Touch comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS). Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Fatigue Alert (FA) and Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS) all add up to maximum peace of mind.
In an emergency, the MiVue dash cam comes into its own. When the 3-axis G-Sensor detects sudden changes in motion, it will instantly save a protected file that can’t be overwritten.
The MiVue 785 Touch also comes with free safety camera warnings that update for the lifetime of the device*.
Drive with MiVue, drive with confidence
MiVue 785 Touch has superior build quality compared to other dash cams. It’s sturdy, smart and sleek, and won’t look out of place on the dashboard of any car. It’s also small enough to stow away easily in the glove box. The picture quality and night-time visibility far outperform other brands.
The GPS system will track your location and driving information accurately and is fully built into the dash cam unit, no annoying external boxes tacked on.
Adaptable to your needs
If you want to add a rear camera the MiVue 785 Touch is fully compatible with the MiVue™ A30 rear camera.
If you add an external power source (such as MiVue™ Smartbox), the dash cam will record in parked mode.
2.7 Inch Touch Screen
Offers true ease of use: intuitive and user friendly
1080p Full HD recording at 30 fps
1080p Full HD recording at 30 fps - with the latest H.264 technology for high quality videos at a smaller file size
Adopts Sony’s high quality CMOS sensor
For detail-packed videos with superb contrast, clear and rich colours, especially in low-light conditions
130º viewing angle
Wide-angle camera with 130˚ view angle without blind spot.
Safety camera warnings
Free safety camera data with updates for the lifetime of your device
automatically records your driving information, including speed, altitude, longitude, latitude and heading
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) & Fatigue Alert (FA)
Parking monitor mode
The parking mode monitor will start automatically and record whenever vibrations or motions in front of the camera are detected. (Smart box required)
Dual camera synchronized recording
Front and rear dual camera synchronized Full HD 1080P/30fps recording can be performed.
|Video Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080p at 30fps|
|Video Sensor||Sony’s CMOS sensor (2M pixel)|
|Memory Card||microSD, up to 128 GB (Class 10 above required)|
|Video viewing angle||130°|
|Parking Monitor Mode|
|Lane Departure Warning|
|Safety Camera Warning|
|Event Recording||Yes (Auto / manual)|
|Operating temperature||-10° to +60° C|
Mivue Manager :
Intuitive interface allows you to browse recorded videos with speed control.
Combines videos and shares them to social media sites like YouTube and Facebook.
GPS overlay in Google maps
Moving map of your vehicle’s route synchronised with the video.*
**Function supported on GPS models only.
Organises videos by type and date for faster searching.
Shows the driving direction and displays 3-axis g-forces in synchronisation with video.
What's in the box :
1 x Mio MiVue™ 785 Touch Dash Cam Driving Recorder
1 x In-Vehicle Charger
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x SP 16GB MicroSDHC C10 Card
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.