Your personal eyewitness on the road – with near night-vision quality
No more worry behind the wheel
Today’s roads are hazardous. Overcrowded, fast-moving, full of drivers that aren’t paying attention.
Accidents and cash-for-crash scams are on the rise.
That’s where our top performer the MiVue 792 comes in.
Near night-vision quality in a dash cam –
Adopts Sony’s premium STARVIS™ CMOS sensor
Our most advanced dash cam to date. With exceptionally crisp and sharp recordings, enhanced night time quality and wide viewing angle, you’ll capture everything on the road in perfect clarity.
Boasting a top-of-the-range optic sensor with sensitivity that goes beyond visible light and into the near-infrared range, you’ll get as close as possible to night vision in a dash cam.
You’ll get superb contrast and rich colours, reading registration plates clearly and accurately. Recording starts as soon as you start your car.
The dash cam boasts a full 1080p HD @ 60 fps, 140° viewing angle and premium quality STARVIS™ CMOS sensor, that will record footage better than you thought possible. For every second you will get 60 frames of video, compared to the standard 30. Perfect for exceptional quality video recordings.
Smart and sleek it won’t look out of place on the dashboard of any car and it’s small enough to stow away easily in the glove box.
Connect with simplicity -
Sent on impact, seen on mobile !
With built-in WIFI connectivity, you can link up directly to your smartphone. No messing around with cables, simply back up recordings straight to the MiVue App, then playback on your phone.
This is stress-free driving at its finest, you’ll always be safe in the knowledge that all road video footage is being instantly backed-up on your phone.
Safety at the forefront
We realise that being safe and secure on the road is important to you. That’s why the MiVue 792 is packed full of safety features.
The MiVue 792 comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems. The lane departure warning system, fatigue warning and forward collision warning system all add up to maximum peace of mind.
In an emergency, the MiVue 792 comes into its own. When the 3-axis G-Sensor detects sudden changes in motion, it will instantly save a protected file that can’t be overwritten.
The MiVue 792 also comes with free safety camera warnings that update for the lifetime of the device.
Adaptable to your needs
If you want to add a rear camera the MiVue 792 is fully compatible with the MiVue A30 rear camera.
If you add an external power source (such as MiVue™ Smartbox), the dash cam will record in parked mode.
* STARVIS™ is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
High-quality STARVIS™ CMOS
For detail-packed videos with superb contrast, clear and rich colours, especially in low-light conditions
1080p Full HD recording at 60 fps
With the latest H.264 technology for high quality videos at a smaller file size
easily send your videos to your smartphone for back up, or share your experiences on Facebook via the MiVue app.
140° wide angle view
To clearly capture every detail at critical moments with wide dynamic range technology
Safety camera warnings
Free safety camera data with updates for the lifetime of your device
automatically records your driving information, including speed, altitude, longitude, latitude and heading
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
Forward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) & Fatigue Alert (FA)
Parking monitor mode
The parking mode monitor will start automatically and record whenever vibrations or motions in front of the camera are detected. (Smart box required)
Dual camera synchronized recording
Front and rear dual camera synchronized Full HD 1080P/30fps recording can be performed.
|Video Resolution||1920 x 1080 at 60fps ; 1920 x 1080 at 30fps|
|Video Sensor||Sony’s STARVIS™ CMOS sensor (2M pixel)|
|Memory Card||microSD, up to 128 GB (Class 10 above required)|
|Video viewing angle||140°|
|Parking Monitor Mode|
|Lane Departure Warning|
|Safety Camera Warning|
|Event Recording||Yes (Auto / manual)|
|Operating temperature||-10° to +60° C|
Mivue Manager :
What's in the box :
1 x Mio MiVue 792 WiFi Pro Starvis 1080P Dash Cam Driving Recorder
1 x In-Vehicle Charger
1 x In-Vehicle mounting bracket
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 x 16GB SD Card
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.