- CURRICULUM-INSPIRED LEARNING: Learn addition & subtraction through hands-on play on a 1st & 2nd grade math adventure! Real-time targeted teaching tips and nudges let kids learn through experimentation and build confidence in a stress-free environment. Self-paced play means kids have time to master a concept before moving on to new material. Adults are able to adjust the difficulty of the game. (No WiFi necessary for game play). An Osmo Base for iPad or Fire Tablet & an iPad or Fire Tablet are not included, both are required for game play.
- TEACHING: Explore the village of Wyverndell with the wizard cat Mumbles! Brew potions with dragon claws & magic sparkles to master place value. Then, add & subtract balloons to help dragons fly. Learn new skills or get more practice: adding & subtracting within 20 using mental math, adding & subtracting within 100, counting & place value, comparing numbers, regrouping, understanding two-digit numbers, understanding the relationship between +/- and algebraic thinking.
- SKILLS LEARNED: This collection of games combines digital gameplay with active, hands-on learning methods to teach addition & subtraction. In Potions, learn how to add & subtract using number bonds while brewing magical mixtures. In Dragon Drop, master place value to help Dragons fly up & down using balloons. Card Duel teaches greater than & less than equations.
- AGE & CAPABILITY: Ages 6-8 (1st & 2nd grades). Games are designed for beginner to expert levels. Parents can select game level based on their child’s ability/skill level and opt in to receive emails with game results.
- WHAT'S IN THE BOX: Mixing Mat Double Sided (number bond playmat), 2 Sticker Sheets, Spell Book, 28 Counting Cubes, 6 Counting Rods (useful for place value & teaching regrouping) & 1 Game App: Math Wizard Magical Workshop.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR IPAD: All iPads except Generation 1-4, Air Gen 1, & iPad Mini Gen 1-3. The new iPad 10th Gen, iPad Pro 11” (4th Gen), & iPad Pro 12.9” (6th Gen) are not currently compatible; compatibility coming later in 2023. iPad Reflector 2021 required for: iPad Mini 6, iPad Air 4-5, iPad Pro 11-inch & iPad Pro 12.9-inch. The minimum iOS version needed is iOS 15.
- COMPATIBILITY FOR FIRE TABLET: Fire HD 8 (8th & 10th Gen), and Fire HD 10 (9th & 11th Gen). Fire Reflector 2021, sold separately, required for the: Fire HD 8 (10th Gen) & Fire HD 10 (11th Gen). The minimum FireOS version needed is 7. Fire models released in the Fall of 2022 are not currently compatible; Fire 7 (2022) will not be made compatible with Osmo products. Fire 8 (2022) compatibility coming late April 2023.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outletOnce the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty). * Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity. ** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy ---> https://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/shipping-policy
ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.