A variety of looks and features!
Choose your side and show your colours with the stickers. But don't stop there – the Parrot Airborne Cargo also has a base for figurines, as well as places for attaching small objects or construction blocks too. Will you use it to carry goods, or perhaps confidential documents? Head off on adventures and perform secret agent missions!
Become the lord of speed and action!
The Parrot Airborne Cargo can reach incredible speeds of 11.18 mph: perfect for high-speed chases or aerobatic manoeuvres. Compact, ultra-fast and ultra-light at just 54 g, control your Parrot Airborne Cargo instantly from your smartphone or tablet. Become a master in no time. Now who's the pro?
Loops, sharp turns, and free falls!
Indoors or outdoors, perform non-stop 90° and 180° turns. With a single click, carry out front, back and side loops. You can even make your drone start up while it's in free fall: thanks to an exclusive feature, its motors automatically start when you turn it on. It's up to you to defy gravity!
Record your feats
Capture aerial views with the onboard vertical mini-camera. The Parrot Airborne Cargo is as light as a feather and has exceptional flight stability. How? Thanks to its gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer. This ultra-sophisticated technology makes the Parrot Airborne Cargo one of the most stable quadcopters on the market. Perfect for looking back at your flying feats!
Learn Code with your drone
Our nifty drones are packed with all the fun in the world and additional interactive opportunities : they offer unlimited learning possibilities in STEM and coding! We partner with Tynker, the leading code-learning platform used by more than 50 million kids. We have also developed an activity book for the amazing Apple Swift Playground. Finally, we have created a platform to share all those learning resources. Now you can easily teach and learn coding and problem solving in a game-like fashion!
Download, and you're ready to have fun
With a completely friendly user interface, a simplified first log in and automatic recognition of your connected drones and accessories, everything has been thought of to let Free Flight Mini expand your options for playing and experiences. Change your minidrone's flight settings and check the remaining battery and flight time. Let your imagination run riot and blow your friends away...
• Connectivity: Bluetooth V4.0 BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy)
• Range: Up to 20 meters
• Stability: Provided by data fusion of an ultrasonic sensor, a 3-axis gyroscope and 3-axis accelerometer, a vertical camera and a pressure sensor
• Runs Linux. Free SDK for coders.
• Removable & rechargeable Lithium-Polymer 550mAh battery (compatible with all Parrot MiniDrones)
• Battery life: 7-9 minutes
• Fast charging in 25 minutes with a 2.6 A charger (not included)
• Standard charging time: up to 90 minutes with the micro-USB cable (included)
• Dimensions: 150 x 150 x 40 mm (without shield ) / 180 x 185 x 40 mm (with shield)
• Weight: 54g (without shield ) / 63g (with shield)
• Box content: 1 Airborne Cargo Drone, 1 Battery, 1 USB to Micro USB cable, 1 Set of stickers, 2 Shields, 1 Quick Start Guide.