- Centralize your file storage, sharing and backup with excellent performance
- Run multiple Windows¬Æ, Linux¬Æ, UNIX¬Æ and Android‚Ñ¢ based virtual machines with the Virtualization Station
- Operate multiple isolated Linux¬Æ systems as well as download containerized apps with Container Station
- Enjoy the best audio-visual experience with HDMI output and the free remote control
- Transcode Full HD videos on-the-fly or offline*
- Stream multimedia files via DLNA¬Æ, Chromecast‚Ñ¢ and Bluetooth¬Æ with multi-zone multimedia control
- Quickly find specific files by real-time, natural search with Qsirch
- Scale up to 10 drives with QNAP UX-800P expansion enclosure
QNAP TS-251+-2G 2-Bay NAS
CPU: Intel¬Æ Celeron¬Æ J1900 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.42 GHz)
CPU Architecture: 64-bit x86
GPU: Intel¬Æ HD Graphics
Floating Point Unit: Yes
Hardware-Acclerated Transcoding: Yes
System Memory : 2 GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (1 x 2GB)
Maximum Memory : 8 GB (2 x 4GB)
Memory Slot : 2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L (please ensure that they are the same size and ideally use the same type of RAM for both memory slots.)
Flash Memory: 512MB (Dual boot OS protection)
Drive: 2 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
1. The system is shipped without Internal Hard Disk
2. For the HDD compatibility list, please visit https://www.qnap.com/compatibility
SSD Cache Acceleration Support: Yes
Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45): 2
CPUIntel¬Æ Celeron¬Æ J1900 quad-core 2.0 GHz processor (burst up to 2.42 GHz)
CPU Architecture64-bit x86
Graphic ProcessorsIntel¬Æ HD Graphics
Floating Point Unit
System Memory2 GB SO-DIMM DDR3L (1 x 2GB)
Maximum Memory8 GB (2 x 4GB)
Memory Slot2 x SO-DIMM DDR3L
When installing two memory modules, please ensure that they are the same size and ideally use the same type of RAM for both memory slots.
For the information of RAM module installation and compatible NAS models, please refer to the QNAP RAM Module Installation Guide.
Flash Memory512MB (Dual boot OS protection)
Drive Bay2 x 3.5-inch SATA 6Gb/s, 3Gb/s
The system is shipped without HDD.
For the HDD compatibility list, please visit https://www.qnap.com/compatibility/
Drive Compatibility3.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA hard disk drives
2.5-inch SATA solid state drives
SSD Cache Acceleration Support
Gigabit Ethernet Port (RJ45)2
Wake on LAN (WOL)
USB 2.0 port: 2
USB 3.2 Gen 1 port: 2
IR Receiver: Yes (QNAP RM-IR002 remote control)
LED Indicators: Power/Status, LAN, USB, HDD1-2
Buttons: Power, Reset, USB Auto Copy
Alarm Buzzer: System warning
Form Factor: Tower
Dimensions (HxWxD): 169 x 102 x 219 mm /
Weight (Net / Gross): 1.28 kg / 2.32 kg
System Fan: 1 x 7cm, 12V DC
Kensington Security Slot: 1
Power Supply: External Power Adapter, 60W, 100-240V
Power Consumption (W): S3 sleep: 0.57W, HDD standby: 10.56W, In operation (typical): 18.09W
Sound Level: Sound pressure (LpAm): 15.4 dB(A)
Temperature: 0 - 40 ¬∞C
Humidity: 5~95% RH non-condensing, wet bulb: 27ÀöC
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.