USB direct connection for quick file transfer
Transferring files to or from your computer is fast and convenient. Just plug the ICD-PX470 straight into a free USB port for an immediate connection – no USB cable needed.
Expand your memory with the micro SD card slot
The ICD-PX470 comes with 4GB of memory built-in, which gives you a max recording time of 59h35m when recording in stereo at MP3 128kbps. You can expand your memory capacity with a micro SD card for up to 32GB of additional memory – equivalent to over 536 hours (Micro SD 32GB 、MP3 128kbps) of recording time.
Calendar Search finds the right file quickly
Recordings are marked by date, so you can easily find which ones were made on a specific day. Bring up the calendar to browse through days and find the recording you’re looking for.
Low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise
Filter out low-frequency background noises when you record by engaging the low cut filter. Sources of unwanted noise like projectors, traffic or wind can be filtered out of your recording, so it’s easy to make out voices when you listen back.
Transcription playback helps you review recordings
Getting conversations down on paper is easy with the transcription playback mode. Easily fast-forward and rewind through the track, or create cue points that help you find your place quickly. Digital Pitch Control even lets you slow down the playback speed so you can listen more closely to what’s being said.
S-microphone system captures distant or quiet sounds
Now you can record those faint audio sources without capturing excessive background noise, thanks to the high-sensitivity, low-noise S-microphone. Even the sound of birds twittering in the distance can be captured naturally and clearly.
Record and listen in Linear PCM or MP3 formats
Choose from two popular file formats when you record. Linear PCM files are larger but capture more detail – ideal for recording music. MP3 files are compressed but require less memory, making them better for recording long lectures or meetings. The ICD-PX470 will also play back MP3 and PCM files, so you can listen to your favourite songs in music player mode.
Auto Voice Recording reduces background noise
Want to record someone talking? Turn on Auto Voice Recording and the ICD-PX470 will optimise audio capture settings for vocal frequencies. The result is a purer recording with reduced background noise. And when you listen back to the recording, Clear Voice technology cleans up the signal even more for improved clarity.
Adjustable microphone range for clearer voices
Adjustable microphone settings hone in on the sound you want to capture. When you’re recording a single voice, Focus mode captures a narrow field of sound from one direction. When you’re in meetings, the Wide-Stereo mode opens up the range to capture everyone in the room. Choose from four ‘scene’ pre-sets (music, meeting, interview, dictation) to further optimise the audio settings.
Extra-long battery life for extended recording
When recording with the built-in mic at MP3 192/128kbps, the supplied AAA battery will last for up to 55 hours. That’s over two full days of non-stop recording in between battery changes – perfect for recording at long conferences and events.
Size & Weight
- Dimensions (W x H x D)
- 38.3 x 114.1 x 19.3 mm 1.51 x 4.50 x 0.76 inches
- 74g 2.7oz
- Built-in Memory
- PC Connectivity
- Built-in Microphone
- Recording Format
- MP3 / L-PCM
- Playback Format
- MP3 / WMA / AAC-LC / L-PCM
- Battery Type
- Dry Battery
- Maximum files (total)
- Maximum files per folder
- Calendar Search
- LCD Backlight
- USB Connection Charging
- Battery type (Provided)
- AAA x2
- Menu Language
- German / English / Spanish / French / Italian / Russian / Turkish / Korean / Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese
- Scene Select
- FM Radio Recording
- AM Radio Recording
- Manual Recording level adjustment
- Low-cut Filter
- Limiter Function
- Add/Overwrite Recording
- Cross-Memory Recording
- Optimized Voice Rec
- Sync Recording Function
- Recording Monitor
- Max. Recording time MP3 48kbps (monaural)
- 159 Hrs
- Max. Recording time MP3 128kbps
- 59 Hrs 35 Min
- Max. Recording time MP3 192kbps
- 39 Hrs 45 Min
- Max. Recording time LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
- 5 Hrs 20 Min
- Battery Life for recording MP3 48kbps (monaural)
- 62 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording MP3 128kbps
- 57 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording MP3 192kbps
- 55 Hrs
- Battery Life for recording LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
- 40 Hrs
- Remote Control App from Smartphone (REC Remote)
- Frequency response MP3 128kbps
- 50-16,000 Hz
- Frequency response MP3 192kbps
- 50-20,000 Hz
- Frequency response LPCM 44.1kHz, 16bit
- 50-20,000 Hz
Playback & Edit
- Full Digital Amplifier
- Digital Pitch Control (Speed Control)
- Key Control
- Noise Cut
- Digital Voice Up
- Graphic Equalizer
- A-B Repeat
- Easy Search
- Alarm Playback
- Track Mark
- Move File
- File Copy
- Folder Name Change (without using PC)
- Input and Output Terminals
- [PC I/F] Hi-Speed USB [Input] Stereo Mic-in jack [Output] Stereo Earphone jack
What's In The Box
- 1 x Sony ICD-PX470 4GB Recorder
- 2 x LR04(size AAA) alkaline batteries
- 1 x PC Application Software(Sound Organizer)
- In built in memory
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.