Wide diameter cable with 2.4A output for faster charging
Premium design, available in gold, grey, and pink to fit your style
Nylon composite construction for safe and reliable performance
Charge and transfer data between USB Type-A ports and Apple or Micro USB devices
1.5 m (Approx. 4.92 ft) in length for various usage
Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad
This product is made to work perfectly with Apple devices in terms of compatibility, specifications, and design certified by Apple's MFi Program.
Compatbile with USB Type-A and Lightning/Micro USB
Use this 2-in-1 cable to charge and transfer data from standard USB Type-A ports to both Apple devices and a wide range of Micro USB devices including cameras, headphones, tablets, or smartphones.
Premium design & quality
The CP-ABLP150 is exceptionally durable, elastic and strain-resistant thanks to its high-quality nylon composite construction.
Wide-diameter cable for 5x faster charging
Sony's wider diameter cables offer a faster charging speed. With compatible devices, Sony's USB cables support a full 2.4 A output, for up to five times faster charging than other USB 2.0 cables.
Long-lasting and durable
The CP-ABLP150 cable lasts three times longer than conventional USB cables thanks to their wide diameter and the use of quality materials. Tested to withstand over 10,000 bends and connection cycles, for safe and reliable performance with both charging and data transfer.
Ideal for every location and situation
Available in 1.5m (4.92 ft) length, this cable is ideal for office or home use, or on the go. Use it for PC data transfer or USB charging from wall-plug AC adaptors, portable battery chargers and car chargers.
High speed data transfer
Enjoy fast data transfers speeds of up to 480Mbps.
Designed for safer charging
Sony USB cables are USB-IF (USB 2.0) compliant for enhanced safety, dramatically reducing the risk of fire, overheating and disconnections compared with other USB cables.
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.