NEXT-GEN SIDE BUTTON LAYOUT
The Rival 500 is the first mouse designed around the natural contours of your thumb. This is not the next level of multi-button gaming mice, this is the end game.
We designed the buttons on the Rival 500 to resemble the natural motion of your thumb. All the buttons you use are easily clickable by simply rotating your thumb around in a circular motion.
With a simple flick of the thumb, the two lower buttons are pressed. We wanted to give you the fastest response time for those key bindings, and the best way was to make it as natural as possible.
No Number Grid?
Say goodbye to the antiquated 12-button grid layout that's oddly reminiscent of your 2002 era candy bar cell phone. This new layout makes it easier and faster to identify the individual buttons with less misclicks.
Think Beyond The Thumb
Your thumb can handle more than one button, so why can't your other fingers?
Easy-access top buttons are perfect for opening your map,opening skill menus, hopping on your mount, or controlling the courier.
TACTILE ALERTS LET YOU FEEL THE GAME
No two alerts are the same! You choose which in-game events automatically trigger tactile alerts and you have complete control over how each one feels.
What Triggers You?
No two alerts are the same! You choose which in-game events automatically trigger a Tactile Alert, and you have complete control over how each one feels. Health, ammo, mana, disables,headshots, and stuns can all be individually set to trigger aTactile Alert. For example, the moment you get stunned you can set an alert to start, and stop the instant the stun ends.
Customize the vibration patterns, duration, triggers and more.Set an alert that feels like a heartbeat when you are low on HP, or set an alert to do a quick buzz to congratulate you on every last hit. Choose between a wide array of patterns such as: Short and Long Buzz, Fast and Slow Heartbeats, Sad Trombone, Double Click,Triple Click and much more - the possibilities are endless!
The Tactile Alerts have been carefully placed in the center of your mouse, so you feel the pulse strongly in your palm. By directing the pulse to only move up through your hand, instead of left and right, Tactile Alerts will never impact your mouse’stracking so you can keep your pixel-perfect aim.
Left and Right Click
The Left and Right click buttons are built with a special reinforced plastic, unlike any other mouse to-date. This makes the mouse more durable, and helps to evenly distribute the force of each click, making for a more consistent feeling.
Mechanical Button Lock
Not using the bottom buttons? Easily lock them by flicking up the physical switch on the underside of the mouse, allowing your thumb to rest easily on them and extending your safe space.
Pixart 3360 Optical Sensor
Out-lasthit, out-lane, out-perform with the best optical gaming sensor. Armed with the Pixart 3360, the Rival 500 delivers the most true tracking experience in a gaming mouse to date.
30M Click Durability
SteelSeries Switches have a 30 million click lifespan. Your mouse might just outlast you.
The Rival 500 side grips are clad with an entirely new blend of double-injected rubber that gives gamers the ultimate grip over their game.
Comfortable Gaming Sessions
After 3 years of multiple designed and iterations, we have scrutinized and optimized every angle of this mouse to ensure maximum comfort regardless of your grip styles.
3D Printed Nameplate
Handy with a 3D printer? Why not design your own Rival 500nameplate? To switch out the nameplate, simply pry the existing one off at either end (a fingernail or the tip of a pen can do the trick) and pop your new one in.
Control All Your Settings
STEELSERIES ENGINE 3
SteelSeries Engine talks directly to your game, powering Tactile Alerts and changing your device’s illumination in real time.Health, ammo, and cooldown timers are just a few things that you can integrate into your gear.
Take control of this beast with SteelSeries Engine 3. CPI,polling, lift off distance, and even macros are easily changed with the click of a button.
We’ve equipped the Rival 500 with our acclaimed Prism RGB Illumination. Choose between over 16.8 million colors in both the mouse wheel, and the logo, all customizable in SteelSeries Engine3.
DESIGNMaterial: Matte Top Cover
Grip Style: Palm, Claw, Fingertip
Number of Buttons: 15
SteelSeries Switches: Rated for 30 Million Clicks
Reinforced Left and Right Clicks
Weight: 129.7, 0.286lbs
Height: 118.75mm, 4.68in
Width: 78.34mm, 3.08 in
Depth: 43.34mm, 1.71in
Cable Length: 2m, 6.5ft
1 ms (1000 Hz)
Zero Hardware Acceleration
Tactile Alert Customization
SteelSeries Engine Support
Onboard Profile Settings
Multiple CPI Options
Printable 3-D Nameplate
1 x SteelSeries Rival 500 Gaming Mouse
1 x Quick Start Guide
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.