300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router TD-W8961N
- All-in-One Device: ADSL2+ Modem, NAT Router, 4-Port Switch and Wireless N Access Point
- Wireless N speed up to 300Mbps makes it ideal for heavy bandwidth consuming or interruption sensitive applications like online gaming, Internet calls and even the HD video streaming
- Easy Setup Assistant with multi-language support provides quick & hassle-free installation
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the ‘WPS’ button and easy Wi-Fi On/Off buttonv
What This Product Does
TP-LINK’s TD-W8961N 300Mbps Wireless N ADSL2+ Modem Router is an incredibly robust all-in-one device that provides a full rate of ADSL2+ standard with the superb reliability and a cost-effective solution for home and small business. With the TD-W8961N, you can easily create a secure wireless network and share a high-speed internet connection while access to shared files, music, photos, and printers with multiple computers.
The TD-W8961N does the work of several networking devices packed into one sleek device. With an ADSL2+ modem, NAT router, 4-port switch and 300Mbps wireless N access point, this device eliminates the need to purchase multiple devices to access and share a high-speed internet connection.
Incredible Wireless Performance
With 300Mbps 802.11n wireless and 4 Megabit LAN ports, the TD-W8961N is the ideal choice for bandwidth heavy users that rely on speedy, reliable connections for bandwidth intensive work or entertainment such as lag-free conference calls, HD video streaming or online gaming.
Ideal for Multimedia Application
Port VLAN binds specific LAN ports and PVCs for differential services like IPTV. The TD-W8961N's built-in QoS engine provides various QoS policies that help prioritize Internet traffic to enable smooth IPTV streaming and lag-free online gaming. Thus users can experience the benefits of a smooth network connection without worrying about traffic congestion. Combined with IGMP multicast and IGMP snooping features the TD-W8961N makes an ideal solution for multimedia applications.
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2,
- ITU-T G.992.1(G.DMT),
- ITU-T G.992.2(G.Lite)
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs),
- ITU-T G.995.1
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis),
- ITU-T G.992.4 (G.lite.bis)
ADSL2+ Standards:ITU-T G.992.5
- Dimensions ( W x D x H ):7.7 * 5.1 * 1.4 in. (195 * 130 * 35 mm )
- Antenna Type:Omni directional, Fixed
- Antenna Gain:2x5dBi
- Wireless Standards:IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, 802.11b
- Transmit Power:<20dBm(EIRP)
- Wireless Security:
- Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
- Wireless MAC Filtering
- Quality of Service:QoS Remarking based on IPP/ToS, DSCP and 802.1p
- Security:NAT Firewall,
- SPI Firewall,
- MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering,
- Denial of Service(DoS),
- SYN Flooding,
- Ping of Death
- Web Based Configuration(HTTP),
- Remote management,
- Telnet management,
- Command Line Interface,
- SSL for TR-069,
- SNMP v1/2c,
- SNMP over EOC,
- Web Based Firmware Upgrade,
- Diagnostic Tools
- Port Forwarding:Virtual Server, DMZ, ACL(Access Control List)
- VPN Pass-Through:PPTP, L2TP, IPSec Pass-through
- ATM Forum UNI3.1/4.0,
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364),
- PPP over Ethernet (RFC2516),
- IPoA (RFC1577/2225),
- PVC - Up to 8 PVCs
- Traffic Shaping(ATM QoS) UBR, CBR, VBR-rt, VBR-nrt;
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), DHCP relay;
- Network Address Translation (NAT);
- PVC/Ethernet Port Mapping
- VLAN, 802.1P,
- Static Routing, RIP v1/v2 (optional);
- DNS Relay, DDNS,
- IGMP snooping V1/2
- IGMP Multicast,
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.