What This Product Does
The T1600G-28PS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports which support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 192W, powerful and flexible enough for users to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras. The switch is also equipped with 4 Gigabit SFP slots, expanding your network flexibly. In addition, it provides high performance, powerful L2 and L2+ features like static routing, enterprise-level QoS, and useful security strategies. Static Routing helps route internal traffic for more efficient use of network resources. The Storm Control feature protects against Broadcast, Multicast and Unknown unicast Storm. 802.1X and Radius Authentication allows network client to be authenticated through external Radius Servers. Quality of Service (QoS, L2 to L4) provides enhanced traffic management capabilities to move your data smoother and faster. Moreover, the easy-to-use web management interfaces, along with SNMP, RMON and Dual Image, mean faster setup and configuration with less downtime. With all these advanced features, the JetStream Gigabit Smart PoE+ Switch T1600G-28PS is an ideal choice for projects or business networks which need PoE function.
IEEE 802.3at/af-compliant Power over Ethernet
The T1600G-28PS provides 24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports that support 802.3at/af-compliant PoE, with a total PoE power supply up to 192W to power any 802.3at/af compliant power device. Compact and flexible, the T1600G-28PS is ideal to flexibly use PoE to deploy wireless access points or IP-based network surveillance cameras for projects or small business networks.
Abundant L2 and L2+ features
T1600G-28PS supports rich L2 features, including 802.1Q tag VLAN, Port Isolation, Port Mirroring, STP/RSTP/MSTP, Link Aggregation Group and 802.3x Flow Control function. Besides, the switch provides advanced features for network maintenance such as Loop Back Detection, Cable Diagnostics and IGMP Snooping. IGMP snooping ensures the switch intelligently forward the multicast stream only to the appropriate subscribers while IGMP throttling & filtering restrict each subscriber on a port level to prevent unauthorized multicast access. Moreover, T1600G-28PS supports L2+ feature—static routing, which is a simple way to provide segmentation of the network with internal routing through the switch and helps network traffic for more efficient use.
T1600G-28PS supports IP-MAC-Port Binding, Port Security, Storm control and DHCP Snooping which protect against broadcast storms, ARP attacks, etc. In addition, the Access Control Lists (ACL, L2 to L4) feature restricts access to sensitive network resources by denying packets based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports and even VLAN ID. Moreover, the switch supports 802.1X, which allows network clients to be authenticated through external Radius servers. Guest VLAN function supports to enable the non-802.1X clients to access the specific network resource.
Advanced QoS features
To integrate voice, data and video service on one network, the switch applies rich QoS policies.Administrator can designate the priority of the traffic based on a variety of means including Port Priority, 802.1P Priority and DSCP Priority, to ensure that voice and video are always clear, smooth and jitter free.
Enterprise Level Management Features
T1600G-28PS is easy to use and manage. It supports various user-friendly standard management features, such as intuitive web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) or industry-standard Command Line Interface (CLI), SNMP (v1/2/3) and RMON support enables the switch to be polled for valuable status information and send traps on abnormal events. And comprehensive IPv6 supporting management ensures a smooth migration to IPv6-based network. Besides, it also supports Dual Image, which provides reduced down-time for the switches, when the image is being upgraded / downgraded.
- Standard: 802.3at/af compliant with up to 30W per port
- PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
- Power Supply: 192W
- PoE Schedule (Time-based Settings)
L2 and L2+ Features
- Static Routing
- Link Aggregation Control Protocol (LACP)
- 4k VLANs
- IGMP Snooping
- LLDP / LLDP-MED
- Access Control List (L2~L4 ACL)
- IP-MAC-Port Binding
- 802.1x and Radius Authentication
- Port Security
- Storm Control
- SSL and SSH encryptions
- Dos Defend
Quality of Service
- 8 priority queues
- 802.1P/DSCP QoS
- Voice VLAN
- Web-based GUI
- Command Line Interface (through Telnet)
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3
- RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 group)
- IPv6 Management
- Dual Image
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.3i, IEEE 802.3u, IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE802.3z, IEEE 802.3ad, IEEE 802.3x, IEEE 802.1d, IEEE 802.1s, IEEE 802.1w, IEEE 802.1q, IEEE 802.1p, IEEE 802.1x|
|Interface||24 10/100/1000Mbps RJ45 Ports
(Auto Negotiation/Auto MDI/MDIX)
4 Gigabit SFP Slots
|Network Media||10BASE-T: UTP category 3, 4, 5 cable (maximum 100m)
100BASE-TX/1000Base-T: UTP category 5, 5e or above cable (maximum 100m)
1000BASE-X: MMF, SMF
|Power Supply||100~240VAC, 50/60Hz|
|Power Consumption||Maximum (PoE on): 264.8W (220V/50Hz)
Maximum (PoE off): 28.2W (220V/50Hz)
|PoE+ Ports(RJ45)||Standard: 802.3at/af compliant
PoE+ Ports: 24 Ports
Power Supply: 192W
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||17.3 * 8.7 * 1.73 in. (440 * 220 * 44 mm)|
|Packet Forwarding Rate||41.7Mpps|
|MAC Address Table||16K|
|Quality of Service||Support 802.1p CoS/DSCP priority
Support 8 priority queues
Queue scheduling: SP, WRR, SP+WRR
Port/Flow- based Rate Limiting
|L2 and L2+ Features||Static Routing
IGMP Snooping V1/V2/V3
802.3ad LACP (Up to 14 aggregation groups, containing 8 ports per group)
Spanning Tree STP/RSTP/MSTP
802.3x Flow Control
|VLAN||Supports up to 4K VLANs simultaneously (out of 4K VLAN IDs)
|Access Control List||L2～L4 package filtering based on source and destination MAC address, IP address, TCP/UDP ports
802.1x and Radius Authentication
Broadcast/Multicast/Unknown-unicast Storm Control
|IPv6||Dual IPv4/IPv6 stack
Multicast Listener Discovery (MLD) Snooping
IPv6 neighbor discovery (ND)
Path maximum transmission unit (MTU) discovery
Internet Control Message Protocol (ICMP) version 6
|IPv6 Applications||DHCPv6 Client
|Management||Web-based GUI and CLI management
SNMP v1/v2c/v3,compatible with public MIBs and
TP-LINK private MIBs
RMON (1, 2, 3, 9 groups)
Firmware Upgrade: TFTP & Web
System Diagnose: VCT
SYSLOG & Public MIBS
*These features will be supported in a future firmware release.
|Certification||CE, FCC, RoHS|
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, Windows 8, MAC® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0℃~40℃ (32℉~104℉);
Storage Temperature: -40℃~70℃ (-40℉~158℉)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90%RH non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90%RH non-condensing
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.