3G/4G Wireless N Router TL-MR3420
- Compatible with LTE/HSPA+/HSUPA/HSDPA/UMTS/EVDO USB modems, tested in the field
- 3G/4G and WAN connection Backup guarantees an "Always-online" Internet connection
- Local wireless HD video sharing, with speeds up to 300Mbps
- Easy one-touch wireless security encryption with the WPS button
- Bandwidth control allows administrators to determine how much bandwidth is allotted to each PC
* 4G LTE Modems Compatibility apply to TL-MR3420 Version 2.0 ONLY.
What This Product Does
Share the freedom of 3G/4G! The TL-MR3420 3G/4G Wireless N Router allows users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband connection with family and friends via wired or wireless connections. By connecting a 3G/4G USB modem to the routers, a Wi-Fi hotspot is instantly established, via which multiple devices can access the Internet and share data and applications wirelessly.
Enjoy 3G/4G Wireless Sharing
TL-MR3420 features blazing 4G speeds and backward compatible with 3G modems, allowing users to share a 3G/4G mobile broadband with family and friends via wired or wireless connection.
Tests in the Field-High Compatibility
Comprehensive 3G/4G and WAN Connection Backup Strategy
The TL-MR3420 stands out with its 3G/ 4G and WAN connection back-up, which keeps users online when one connection fails. TP-LINK's 3G/4G Router provides users with both 3G/4G Preferred and WAN Preferred back-up modes, while other brands provide one or the other. This brings users a high degree of flexibility when users are setting up the networks with considering connection costs and length of downtime.
Wireless N Speed & Range
|Wireless Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n|
|Wireless Security||Support 64/128 bit WEP, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK,
Wireless MAC Filtering
|Security||NAT Firewall, SPI Firewall, MAC / IP / Packet / Application / URL Filtering, Denial of Service(DoS), SYN Flooding, Ping of Death|
|Management||Web Based Configuration(HTTP), Web Based Firmware Upgrade|
Online Order Support:
(9am - 7pm, Mon - Fri)