300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough
- Range Extender mode boosts wireless signal to previously unreachable or hard-to-wire areas flawlessly
- Miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly
- Extra power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- 2 fixed external antennas provide excellent Wi-Fi coverage and reliability
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of Range Extender button
One Button Super Wi-Fi Range Extension
The TL-WA860RE wall-mounted is designed to conveniently extend the coverage and improve the signal strength of your wireless network. With 300Mbps wireless N speeds, TL-WA860RE turns your ‘dead zones’ into connected zones, helping you keep mobile devices, media players and computers connected to Wi-Fi with a reliable connection.
Flexible Placement & Extra Power Socket
The TL-WA860RE's miniature size and wall-mounted design make it easy to deploy and move flexibly. Once connected with an existing router, you can simply unplug and plug the Range Extender back in anywhere without the need to configure it again. Moreover, its integrated power socket ensures that no power outlet goes to waste.
Plug and Play
Just plug and play. That’s all you need to do to extend your wireless network. With no new wires or cables, within range of their existing wireless network, users can easily extend wireless coverage at a push of the WPS button on their router followed by the Range Extender button on the TL-WA860RE.
Superior Range with External Antennas
With 2 external antennas combined with higher quality antenna technology, you can experience excellent WiFi coverage and reliability no matter where you connect in your home
Turn wired devices into wireless one
The TL-WA860RE's single Ethernet port allows the Extender to function as a wireless adapter to connect wired devices like Blu-ray® players, gaming consoles, DVRs and Internet TVs. At the same time, the device can also share the wireless network.
The TL-WA860RE provides fast connectivity for lag-free HD/3D video streaming, online gaming and internet calling with 300Mbps wireless N speeds.
Smart Signal Indicator
Smart signal lights show the strength of signal that TL-WA860RE receives from the existing router, which can help to find the best location for optimal WiFi coverage.
- 300Mbps wireless data rates ideal for bandwidth-intensive tasks
- 2 external antennas provide excellent WiFi coverage and reliability
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Ethernet port allows the Extender connect wired devices
- Easily expand wireless coverage at a push of the Range Extender button
- Compatible with other 802.11n/g/b products
***1-3 years warranty from manufacturer (depends on product)
|Plug Type||EU, UK, US|
|Standards and Protocols||IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11b|
|Interface||1 * 10/100Mbps Ethernet Port (RJ45)|
|Button||RE (Range Extender) Button, Reset Button|
|Power Consumption||About 3W|
|Antenna||2 * external|
|Dimensions ( W x D x H )||4.3x 2.6 x 3.0in. (110.0 x 65.8 x 75.2mm)|
|Signal Rate||11n: Up to 300Mbps (dynamic)
11g: Up to 54Mbps (dynamic)
11b: Up to 11Mbps (dynamic)
|Reception Sensitivity||270M: -69dBm@10% PER
130M: -69dBm@10% PER
108M: -69dBm@10% PER
54M: -69dBm@10% PER
11M: -86Bm@8% PER
6M: -89dBm@10% PER
1M: -91dBm@8% PER
|Transmit Power||< 20 dBm (EIRP)|
|Wireless Modes||Range Extender|
|Wireless Functions||WMM (Wi-Fi Multimedia)
Wireless MAC Address Filtering
Domain Login Function
|Wireless Security||64/128/152-bit WEP
WPA-PSK / WPA2-PSK
|Package Contents||300Mbps Wi-Fi Range Extender with AC Passthrough TL-WA860RE
RJ-45 Ethernet Cable
Quick Installation Guide
|System Requirements||Microsoft® Windows® 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista or Windows 7, 8, 10, Mac® OS, NetWare®, UNIX® or Linux.|
|Environment||Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
Operating Humidity: 10%~90% non-condensing
Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.