Auto Power Off
22,000:1 contrast ratio
5 colour modes
Users can choose different lamp mode to extend the lamp’s lifespan. When Power Saving setting is on and without any signal input, the projector will automatically switch to Eco Mode and SuperEco Mode
Eco Mode: This projector automatically switches from Normal to Eco Mode whenever it has been left idle for 5 minutes.
SuperEco Mode: When the projector has not received an input signal for 20 minutes, projected images are dimmed to 70%, extending the lamp’s lifespan to 15,000 hours on average.
Automatic Sleep Timer
Forgetting to shut off projectors is a common occurrence, especially in public spaces such as classrooms and meeting rooms. PA503SE’s sleep timer allows you to select a period of inactivity that will determine when the projector should put itself into sleep mode automatically.
Auto Power Off
When no signal has been detected, the projector will automatically power off to conserve energy and lamp life.
Bright Images in Any Environment
4,000 ANSI Lumens of brightness and a 22,000:1 high contrast ratio guarantee the production of bright images in any environment, including rooms with high ambient light.
Amazing Color Accuracy
ViewSonic’s proprietary SuperColor™ Technology displays a wide range of visible color, ensuring that users enjoy more realistic and accurate color in both bright and dark environments without sacrificing image quality.
Choose from 5 unique preset viewing modes to provide the best settings for your usage:
Brightest Mode: For environments where the maximum brightness is required
Presentation Mode: High-brightness and a high contrast ratio for presentations in brightly lit environments.
Standard Mode: Enhanced color, similar to that of a PC or Notebook.
Photo Mode: Natural color for general viewing
Movie Mode: Saturated color for a better movie watching experience in dark environments.
Immersive 3D Viewing
PA503SE’s HDMI port allows users to project 3D content directly from 3D Blu-Ray players and HDMI-enabled devices such as laptops, tablets, and media players.
Get your projector up and running instantly with two simple settings:
Direct Power On: Simply connect the power cord and begin; the projector will power itself on automatically.
Signal Power On: The projector will power on automatically upon detection of a VGA cable connection.
Remote Control Functionality
This projector can be assigned to 8 different remote control codes in the same venue through a single remote control for effortless projector selection, configuration and operation during lessons or meeting. It can also operate certain projectors when the coded are fitted both on the projector and on the remote control.
Advanced Image Correction
Vertical keystone allows you to correct and adjust distorted images with ease, making installation flexible.
Time Management Assistance
Presentation Timer is an embedded on-screen timer that helps users with time management during presentations. Once a specified time limit has been reached, the projector will signal this with a beep, keeping presentations running on time.
Attention Refocusing Capabilities
Using PA503SE’s Blank Timer, presenter can refocus the audience’s attention back to them by hiding the screen’s image at different points during a presentation. In addition, Blank Timer can also be used as a reminder for when to take breaks.
Native Resolution: 800x600
DC type: DC3
Brightness: 4000 ANSI lumens
Contrast Ratio with SuperEco mode: 22000:1
Display Color: 1.07 Billion Colors
Light Source: Lamp
Light source life (Nor/SuperEco): 5000/15000
Lamp Watt: 190W
Lens: F=2.56-2.68, f=22-24.1 mm
Projection Offset: 120%+/-5%
Throw Ratio: 1.96~2.15
Image size: 30" - 300"
Throw Distance: 1.19m-13.11m(100" @3.98m)
Keystone: ±40° (Vertical)
Optical Zoom: 1.1x
Audible Noise (Eco): 27dB
Resolution Support: VGA(640 x 480) to FullHD(1920 x 1080)
HDTV Compatibility: 480i, 480p, 576i, 576p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p
Video Compatibility: NTSC, PAL, SECAM
Horizontal Frequency: 15K~102KHz
Vertical Scan Rate: 23~120Hz
Computer in (share with component): 2
Audio-in (3.5mm): 1
HDMI: 1 (Back)
Monitor out: 1
Audio out (3.5mm): 1
USB type mini B (Services): 1
Power Supply Voltage: 100-240V+/- 10%, 50/60Hz AC
Power Consumption: Normal: 260W
Operating Temperature: 0~40℃
Net Weight: 2.2kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) w/adjustment foot: 294x218x110mm
Language: English, French, Spanish, Thai, Korean, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Polish, Czech, T-Chinese, S-Chinese, Japanese, Turkish, Portuguese, Finnish, Indonesian, India, Arabic, Vietnamese
Power Cord: 1
VGA cable: 1
Remote Control: 1
QSG & CD: QSG: 1 / CD: NA
Air Filter: RSPL
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.