- Save more with ultra low-cost, high-capacity Original HP ink cartridges.5 Print laser-quality text, images and photos for less. Get archival output that resists fading, even on plain paper.1 Enjoy the trusted quality of Original HP cartridges.
Cut printing costs by up to 40% compared with other inkjets, using ultra low-cost, high-capacity ink cartridges.1 Count on HP for superior reliability and performance, and choose an ink cartridge that is composed of up to 70% recycled content.4
Produce laser-quality text, plus sharp graphics and images that resist fading for decades.1 Get enhanced image quality using ColorLok papers for best printing results.
Get all the tools you need to easily monitor, manage, recycle and replace your Original HP ink cartridges. With features like an on-screen ink gauge and the HP Planet Partners program, these ink cartridges deliver a superior printing experience.
- Color(s) of printing supplies
- Ink drop
- 13.5 pl
- Ink types
- Page yield (black and white)
- ~480 pages
- Page yield footnote
- Tested in HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer - K110a - J510. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.
- Operating temperature range
- 15 to 32°C
- Storage temperature range
- -40 to 60°C
- Storage humidity
- 20 to 80% RH
Dimensions and weight
- Package dimensions (W x D x H)
- 100 x 116 x 37 mm
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2010 Printer - K010a (CQ751A)
HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2060 All-in-One Printer - K110a (CQ750A)