Work with ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd
We are the Largest Computer Retail Outlet in Malaysia (endorsed by Malaysia Book of Record).
In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite those who are keen to join our diverse and motivated team; and be part of our exciting growth journey.
We offer attractive salary package and benefits to our employees, to work in a fun, exciting & dynamic environment. Below is the list of jobs available now -
Latest Job Opportunities - Retail Outlets:
- In-house sales of IT related products, hence must possess IT product knowledge.
- Possess sales and marketing experience.
- Familiarity with hypermarket environment will be an advantage.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a sales team.
- Skillful in troubleshooting, repairing & assembly of PCs.
- Self initiative and able to work as a team plater.
- Customer service oriented.
- Min SPM qualification.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a cashier team.
Latest Job Opportunities - Subang Avenue Online Office:
eCommerce Customer Services Officer
- Positive and friendly attitude.
- Provide good customer service by answering customer enquiries via email, phone and fb.
- Process orders to warehouse for packing and dispatch.
- Track and trace parcel upon customer’s request.
- Liaise with retail outlets on order management.
eCommerce Website Officer
- Assist in maintaining product range and pricing in online stores.
- Updating of website content aligning with current promotions.
- Team player, energetic, able to multitask & work independently.
- Knowledge in IT Retailing industry is an added advantage.
- College leaver/STPM student is encouraged to apply.
- Able to think creatively to formulate, develop & produce designs and concepts (including media, flyers, buntings, websites & etc) within the constraint of time and cost.
- Creative, independent yet a strong team player.
- Undertake any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time.
- Possess related accounting qualification, ie. Diploma or Degree in Arts / Design / Creative Multimedia.
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in designing or equivalent.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Knowledge in Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects will have added advantage.
- Experience in web designer & HTML will have added advantage.
- Basic knowledge in mobile photo editor apps.
Interior Design & Project Executive
- Assist in setting up new outlets and refurbishment of old outlets.
- Supervise and monitor construction work at outlet in accordance to drawings.
- Understanding drawings and communicating to contractors.
- Identify outstanding work and problem, propose solution & report to superior.
- Maintain all relevant documentation, correspondence and records of work.
- Familiar with 3D software, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Microsoft Office.
- Willing to work late night shift to monitor renovation work.
- Able to work independently and meet tight schedules.
- Possess own transport to commute in Klang Valley area.
- Min 1 yr experience in similar job scope of industry.
Interested? Do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and stating which position & outlet you are interested in.