Work with ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd
We are the Largest Computer Retail Outlet in Malaysia (endorsed by Malaysia Book of Record).In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite those who are keen to join our diverse and motivated team; and be part of our exciting growth journey. We offer attractive salary package and benefits to our employees, to work in a fun, exciting & dynamic environment.
*Our next upcoming outlet will be at 1 Utama! We are now recruiting for positions of Sales Assistants, Technicians & Cashiers (for job description, kindly refer the below). Interested candidates may email your resume directly to email@example.com to arrange interview.
Below is the list of jobs available now -
Latest Job Opportunities - Retail Outlets:
- In-house sales of IT related products, hence must possess IT product knowledge.
- Possess sales and marketing experience.
- Familiarity with hypermarket environment will be an advantage.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a sales team.
- Skillful in troubleshooting, repairing & assembly of PCs.
- Self initiative and able to work as a team player.
- Customer service oriented.
- Min SPM qualification.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a cashier team.
- In-charged of fulfilling orders from eCommerce platform.
- Also assist in general logistics work, ie receiving of stocks.
- Team player, energetic, able to multitask & work independently.
- Knowledge in IT Retailing industry or experience in online selling is an added advantage.
- Min SPM qualifications.
- Review & monitor the daily retail operation of outlets.
- To perform and support operations pertaining to outlet operations, stocktake, exhibitions, marketing events and opening of new outlets.
- To conduct internal operational audits, review audit results and recommend for process improvement as and when required.
- To carry out investigation or special assignment pertaining to specific operational issues when required.
- To assist in development, review and implementation of Operational policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Independent, resourceful with high level of integrity.
- Computer literate with knowledge in Microsoft Excel, Words, email.
- Experience in a similar capacity is an advantage.
Interested? Do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, and stating which position & outlet you are interested in.
Latest Job Opportunities - HQ@Bandar Kinrara Puchong:
- To maintain members’ data to ensure data accuracy and completeness
- To monitor daily reports and feedback on inconsistencies
- To attend to members’ inquiries (escalated to HQ)
- To liaise with outlets’ staff on campaigns’ details and its effectiveness
- To contribute ideas on marketing activities and improvement on overall loyalty programme
- Candidate must possess at least a basic Diploma or Degree
- Able to multi-task, work independently and communicate effectively with outlets’ staff and members
- Strong in problem solving and analysing data
- Computer literate with goof knowledge in Microsoft Excel and proficient in English
- Must possess own transport to visit outlets within Klang Valley
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Candidates with experience will be given priority
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
- To negotiate and procure the best deal – balancing price, quality and after sales services
- To maintain proper product mix to maximise sales and profit
- To negotiate and provide attractive marketing deals and promos, within deadlines
- To participate in events such as carnival sales, fairs & anniversaries, when required
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders, such as, suppliers, retail’s person-in-charged, marketing team, logistic team etc
- To conduct market/outlet visit for better understanding of market trends and propose ideas for improvement
- To work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as required.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn IT products
- At least 2 years of working experience in procurement capacity
- Able to prioritize, multi-task and handle task independently
- Goal oriented, organized team player
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and ERP system
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Officer positions are available for fresh grad or candidates with no procurement experiment
- Candidate will be given task to look after a selected product category’s sales and growth at our website and Shopee, Lazada marketplaces
- Assist in maintaining web content by monitoring product range and acquiring promotion deals from procurement team
- Attend to customer’s enquiries and after-sales service
- Assist in fulfilling orders and monitoring social media marketing activities during peak period
- Assist in company marketing activities
- Passionate and interested in e-commerce/IT
- Able to work independently, communicate well in building relationship
- Possess good planning & organizational skills
- Experience and knowledge in managing online store/website will be an added advantage
- Fresh grad or junior executives are welcomed to apply
- Provide good customer service by answering customer enquiries via live chat, email, phone and Facebook
- Coordinate and liaise customer orders with warehouse for packing and dispatch
- Track and trace parcels upon customer's requests
- Liaise with retail outlets on order management
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in related field
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Team player, energetic, able to multitask and work independently
- Knowledge in IT products and IT retail industry is an added advantage
Interested? Do email us your resume to email@example.com and stating which position in HQ you are interested in.