Work with ALL IT Hypermarket Sdn Bhd
We are the Largest Computer Retail Outlet in Malaysia (endorsed by Malaysia Book of Record).
In line with our expansion plan, we would like to invite those who are keen to join our diverse and motivated team; and be part of our exciting growth journey.
We offer attractive salary package and benefits to our employees, to work in a fun, exciting & dynamic environment. Below is the list of jobs available now -
Latest Job Opportunities - Retail Outlets:
Outlet / Floor Manager
- Managing and overseeing outlet daily operations for existing or upcoming new outlets in Klang Valley.
- To lead and motivate sales team to meet sales targets.
- Ensure smooth running in the day to day outlet operations in compliance to company policies, procedures and standards.
- Min 5 yrs working experience, while experience in IT retail industry would be advantageous.
- Possess leadership, excellent management, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature, dynamic and committed team leader.
- Good command of English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- In-house sales of IT related products, hence must possess IT product knowledge.
- Possess sales and marketing experience.
- Familiarity with hypermarket environment will be an advantage.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a sales team.
- Skillful in troubleshooting, repairing & assembly of PCs.
- Self initiative and able to work as a team player.
- Customer service oriented.
- Min SPM qualification.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Supervisory positions available for those able to manage, supervise and lead a cashier team.
Interested? Do email us your resume to email@example.com, and stating which position & outlet you are interested in.
Latest Job Opportunities - HQ@Bandar Kinrara Puchong:
Procurement Executives / Officers
- To negotiate and procure the best deal – balancing price, quality and after sales services
- To maintain proper product mix to maximise sales and profit
- To negotiate and provide attractive marketing deals and promos, within deadlines
- To participate in events such as carnival sales, fairs & anniversaries, when required
- To work closely with internal and external stakeholders, such as, suppliers, retail’s person-in-charged, marketing team, logistic team etc
- To conduct market/outlet visit for better understanding of market trends and propose ideas for improvement
- To work with team members and Procurement Managers to complete duties as required.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn IT products
- At least 2yrs of working experience in procurement capacity
- Able to priotize, multi-task and handle task independently
- Goal oriented, organized team player
- Computer literate with good knowledge in Microsoft Excel and ERP system
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Officer positions are available for fresh grad or candidates with no procurement experiment
Digital Marketing Executive
- Develop creative digital campaigns to create and maintain high levels of engagement and reach
- Strong knowledge of the digital landscape with experience in developing digital campaigns
- Utilize digital media/ad tools to drive success eg SEO, Google Analytics, social media advertising, EDM
- Measure ROI for campaign evaluation and reporting
- Collaborate with Procurement Team to develop digital marketing plans for various IT brands
- Possess a Diploma or Degree in Advertising/Media, Business Studies, Mass Communications/Marketing or equivalent
- At least a min of 1 year of digital marketing experience
- Basic HTML knowledge will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, independent and good team player
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Logistic Officer (eCommerce Fulfillment)
- In-charged of fulfilling orders from eCommerce platform.
- Also assist in general logistics work, ie receiving of stocks.
- Team player, energetic, able to multitask & work independently.
- Knowledge in IT Retailing industry or experience in online selling is an added advantage.
- Min SPM qualifications.
Interested? Do email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and stating which position in HQ you are interested in.