eWallet and PayLater
Sources: Grab , Boost , Touch 'N Go
eWallet guide information updated as of 27/6/2021
PayLater By GrabPay
GrabPay provides 2 PayLater payment methods – PayLater Instalments and PayLater Postpaid via Grab e-wallet. Once you've activated PayLater, you'll be entitled to both PayLater Instalments and Postpaid.
PayLater Instalments is a payment method for you to spread your online shopping bill into 4 interest-free monthly instalments. Your monthly instalments will be deducted automatically from your GrabPay balance or a linked card.
PayLater Postpaid allows you to consolidate payments for Grab services (e.g. rides, food, and deliveries) and purchases from online partners on a monthly basis, interest-free. At the end of the month, your transactions will be consolidated into a single bill that you can settle using your GrabPay balance before the due date.
To ensure safe spending practices, you will be assigned a unique PayLater Amount based on your user profile and payment practices and it is subject to change from time to time. This means, the longer you have been using PayLater and the more orders you have successfully repaid according to your payment schedule, the more likely you will be able to spend more.
- Available amount is the maximum amount you are allowed to spend across Postpaid and Instalments and is the same amount as your Instalment Available Amount.
- Instalments available amount is the maximum amount you are allowed to use for Instalments purchases and is the same as your Total Amount.
- Postpaid available amount is a subset of your Instalments available amount.
Instalments available amount is not transferable for Postpaid use.
This means, for example, you may be granted $1500 for Instalments and $500 for Postpaid, your Available amount will reflect as $1500, which is the higher amount of the two. If you spend $500 using Postpaid, you will be left with $1000 for Instalments and $0 for Postpaid. The $1000 allocated to Instalments is not transferable to Postpaid.
For More info: <Click Here>
Source: PayLater By Grab
PayLater guide information updated as of 27/6/2021
eWallet Transaction Limitation Guide
Want to buy something on our website but the value has exceeded e-wallet transaction limit? Try this -
Option 1: Upgrade respective eWallet to increase your transaction limit.
Option 2: Purchase few ALL IT eGift Cards on a daily or monthly basis, then combine all eGift Cards to pay at a single transaction.
Option 3: Purchase few ALL IT eGift Cards via different eWallets, then combine all eGift Cards to pay at a single transaction.
To Purchase ALL IT's eGift Card : <Click Here>
ALL ITs eGift Card Redemption Details
1. The eGift Card is only redeemable at ALL IT Online Store (www.allithypermarket.com.my). Expiry date is 1 year from date of purchase and have no extra fees. Value stated herein is quoted in MYR.
2. Once purchased, an eGift Card code will be sent to you and it can be used immediately.
3. Once redeemed, the eGift Card value will act as in-store credit and can be used multiple times until the full amount is redeemed.
4. Multiple eGift Card can be used in a single order until the full amount is redeemed.
5. eGift Card value is valid for ALL IT Online Store purchase only.