The largest, most advanced Always-on Retina display yet makes everything you do with your Apple Watch Series 7 bigger and better. Series 7 is the most durable Apple Watch ever built, with an even more crack-resistant front crystal. Advanced features let you measure your blood oxygen level,1 take an ECG anytime2 and access mindfulness and sleep tracking apps. You can also track dozens of workouts, including new tai chi and pilates.
- Stay connected to family and friends with calls, texts and email, even when you don’t have your phone7
- Stream music and podcasts on the go, and leave your phone at home7
- Always-on Retina display has nearly 20 per cent more screen area than Series 6, making everything easier to see and use
- The most crack-resistant front crystal yet on an Apple Watch, IP6X dust resistance and swimproof design3
- Measure your blood oxygen with a powerful sensor and app1
- Take an ECG anytime, anywhere2
- Get high and low heart rate, and irregular heart rhythm notifications4
- Stay in the moment with the new Mindfulness app, and reach your sleep goals with the Sleep app
- Track new tai chi and pilates workouts, in addition to favourites like running, yoga, swimming and dance
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Sync your favourite music and podcasts
- All-day battery life and faster charging5
- watchOS 8 introduces new workout types, the Mindfulness app, the new Portraits watch face and enhancements to Messages
- Apple Watch comes with three free months of Fitness+, featuring world-class workouts by the world’s top trainers6
What's in the box
- Apple Watch Aluminium Case
- Sport Band (Can be configured for either S/M or M/L length)
- 1m Magnetic charging cable
Legal copy for Apple Watch Series 7
Apple Watch Series 7 requires an iPhone 6s or later with iOS 15 or later.
1Blood Oxygen app measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes.
2The ECG app is available on Apple Watch Series 4 and later (not including Apple Watch SE) with the latest versions of iOS and watchOS. See apple.com/my/watch for compatibility details. The ECG app is not intended for use by people under the age of 22. With the ECG app, Apple Watch is capable of generating an ECG similar to a single-lead electrocardiogram.
3Apple Watch Series 7, Apple Watch SE and Apple Watch Series 3 have a water resistance rating of 50 metres under ISO standard 22810:2010. This means they may be used for shallow-water activities like swimming in a pool or the ocean. However, they should not be used for scuba diving, waterskiing or other activities involving high‑velocity water or submersion below shallow depths. Series 7 is also rated IP6X dust resistant.
4Irregular rhythm notification requires the latest versions of watchOS and iOS. It is not intended for use by people under the age of 22 or those who have been previously diagnosed with atrial fibrillation (AFib).
5Battery life varies by use and configuration. See apple.com/my/batteries for more information
6Apple Fitness+ available beginning late 2021; a subscription is required. Apple Fitness+ requires watchOS 7.2 or later. RM X.XX/month after trial. Offer is valid for three months after eligible device activation. One subscription per Family Sharing group. Plan is automatically renewed until cancelled. Restrictions and other terms apply. For details, see apple.com/my/promo/pdf/EN_MY_Fitness_Plus_Promo_TandCs.pdf.
7Wireless service plan is required for mobile service. Contact your service provider for more details. Connection may vary based on network availability. International roaming is not supported. Check apple.com/my/watch/cellular for participating wireless carriers and eligibility.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.