FASTER THAN EVER
Thunderbolt, famed for superfast speeds, high definition capability, and huge power output, has had an upgrade. Transferring data between Thunderbolt 3 devices at up to a staggering 40Gbps, this cable is ideal for large volume data and Ultra HD displays. It also supports power delivery up to 100 Watts, and can daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt 3 devices. Get the most from all your Thunderbolt 3 peripherals with the ultimate smart, high-speed cable.
Made for: USB-C¬™√ä/Thunderbolt 3 devices, 5K/Ultra HD
FASTER DATA TRANSFER
Between Thunderbolt 3 devices, the 2-meter Thunderbolt 3 Cable can support data transfer up to a staggering 40Gbps.√ä
SUPPORTS ULTIMATE HIGH DEFINITION DISPLAYS
High volume data capability makes the Thunderbolt 3 Cable 40Gbps ideal for high definition video. Supporting Thunderbolt, 5K and Ultra HD displays, sharing content between screens is easy, without compromising quality.
The Thunderbolt 3 Cable can also supply up to 100W of power delivery for Thunderbolt 3 and USB-C¬™√ädevices that require it, without the need for an additional power supply.
The 2-meter Thunderbolt 3 cable is a compact solution ideal for connecting Thunderbolt peripherals such as docks and hard drives, and fits seamlessly to any desk environment.
THUNDERBOLT 3 COMPATIBLE
In addition to the rigorous quality testing that all Belkin cables must go through, this cable has also been tested to abide by the Thunderbolt standards provided by Intel. Tested for durability and sustained functionality, the result is a fully Thunderbolt 3-compatible cable with the quality you expect from Belkin.
FASTER, STRONGER, SMARTER
Thunderbolt technology is changing the face of USB. For more information on the benefits of Thunderbolt, from high speed data transfer, the application for HD and 4K video, power delivery to your connected devices and much more,√äat our dedicated Thunderbolt page. It contains everything you need to know about this exciting technology and how to integrate it seamlessly into your life.
Get the facts√äon Thunderbolt Technology.
At A Glance:
- Thunderbolt 3 male to Thunderbolt 3 male
- Transfer data up to 40Gbps
- Up to 100W of power delivery
- Supports Thunderbolt/Ultra HD Displays
- Thunderbolt certified
- 6.5-ft / 2m length
- 1 x USB-C¬™√äThunderbolt 3 Cable
- FCC/CE Inserts
|Features||Fast Charge Compatible|
|Cable connector||Thunderbolt 3
- iMac (2017)
1 Year Warranty
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.