Easily print vivid color documents, reports and letters. This Original HP ink cartridge is designed to deliver user-friendly features, including technology that lets you finish printing a critical job even when you’re low on a specific ink.
- ~165 pages
Print vivid color documents, reports and letters, and images that stand out. Get enhanced image quality using papers with the ColorLok symbol.
Produce high-quality documents with vivid color and sharp graphics. Get impressive text and images you’ll be proud to share.
Archive documents that maintain text and color quality for decades—without fading—using Original HP inks. Count on HP ink and paper to ensure stored legal documents, awards and photos maintain their image quality for years to come.
Enhance document quality, using papers with the ColorLok logo. Colors are uniform and vivid for vibrant graphics. Documents dry faster for less smearing when handled.
HP inks are designed with the HP printing system to deliver reliable performance and high-quality results in a variety of environmental conditions. This printing system delivers excellent results in humid, arid and damp regions.
Get user-friendly features and a great value. Monitor ink levels with the ink-level gauge and finish critical print jobs when you’re low on a specific ink. It’s easy to choose the Original HP ink cartridge tailored to fit your printing needs.
Easily choose the Original HP ink cartridge tailored to fit your printing needs. HP offers ink cartridge options designed to give you the best value—whether you print in standard or higher volumes. With HP, you’ll always be able to find the right cartridge to match how much, and how often, you print.
Easily monitor cartridge ink levels using the convenient on-screen ink gauge. Enhanced ink monitoring helps you manage cartridge replacements more precisely—another benefit of Original HP supplies.
Finish a critical print job even when one cartridge runs low on ink—printing is completed with the remaining black or color cartridges. Just remove the consumed cartridge to finish printing the document. Color print jobs will be printed in grayscale.
Get quick and easy cartridge loading. Cartridge technology ensures that you’re loading the right color of ink into the right spot. It even helps you load optional cartridges properly.
HP helps you reduce your environmental impact with free and easy cartridge recycling, and with cartridges made with recycled content. Use convenient ink alerts to easily identify and shop for Original HP cartridges using HP SureSupply.
Choose an ink cartridge you can feel good about. This cartridge is made from up to 65-percent recycled content.
HP helps you recycle your print cartridges—it’s easy and free with the HP Planet Partners program, available in 44 countries and territories around the world. HP never refills, resells or sends print cartridges to a landfill.
Use convenient ink alerts to easily shop for supplies using HP SureSupply, where you can view a list of the cartridges that work with your printer and shop from a variety of online sources.
HP proprietary inks prevent corrosion and clogging of the printhead, ensuring the best prints. Refilled cartridges contain different inks that may clog and corrode the printhead and impact print quality and reliability.Based on paper industry predictions for acid-free papers and Original HP inks; colorant stability data at room temperature based on similar systems tested per ISO 11798 and ISO 18909.
Program features and availability may vary by country. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/learn/suresupply.
Program availability varies. HP ink cartridge return and recycling is currently available in more than 44 countries, territories and regions in Asia, Europe, and North and South America through the HP Planet Partners program. For more information, visit http://www.hp.com/recycle.
Percentage of recycled material is based on empty weight.
|Print technology||HP Thermal Inkjet|
|Shelf life||18 months|
|Resolution technology||TIJ 2.X Gen III|
|What's in the box||Ink cartridge|
|Cartridges and Printheads|
|Empty weight||31.1 g|
|Subgroup||Standard Capacity Cartridges|
|Ink drop||2.3 pl to 8.5 pl (depending on print mode and speed)|
|Page yield (colour)||~165 pages|
|Color(s) of printing supplies||Tri-color|
|Print cartridge volume delivered||3 ml|
|Print head nozzles||612|
|Printhead swath (inch)||0.56 in|
|Page yield footnote||Tested in HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Series - J510. Approximate average based on ISO/IEC 24711 or HP testing methodology and continuous printing. Actual yield varies considerably based on content of printed pages and other factors. For details see http://www.hp.com/go/learnaboutsupplies.|
Color Inkjet Printers
- HP Deskjet 1000 Printer - J110a (CH340A)
- HP Deskjet 2000 Printer - J210a (CH390A)
- HP Deskjet 3000 Printer - J310a (CH393A)
- HP Deskjet 3000 Printer - J310a (CH394A)
- HP Deskjet 1010 Printer (CX015A)
Inkjet All-in-One Printers
- HP Deskjet 1510 All-in-One Printer (B2L56A)
- HP Deskjet 1514 All-in-One Printer (C5X23A)
- HP Deskjet 1511 All-in-One Printer (C5X24A)
- HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer - J410a (CH346A)
- HP Deskjet 1050 All-in-One Printer - J410a (CH346B)
- HP Deskjet 2050 All-in-One Printer - J510a (CH350A)
- HP Deskjet 3050 All-in-One Printer - J610a (CH376A)
- HP Deskjet 3060 All-in-One Printer - J610e (CH378A)
- HP Deskjet 2511 All-in-One Printer (CX030A)
- HP ENVY 4500 e-All-in-One Printer (D3P93A)
- HP ENVY 4509 e-All-in-One Printer (D3P94A)
- HP ENVY 4506 e-All-in-One Printer (D3P95A)
- HP Officejet 4630 e-All-in-One Printer (D4J76A)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- Working products found incompatible with customer's PC or Notebook will not be entitled for any exchange.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page