Motorola Cordless T401 Plus Single Home Phone/ Office Phone/ Dect Phone
The Motorola T401+ is simple and striking. Its clean form and large display provides an ergonomic and inclusive calling experience. It has a bright blue back light, and all the essential cordless calling features you would expect from a modern cordless telephone.You no longer need to be disturbed by nuisance calls with our call blocking technology. The MotorolaT401+ lets you put a stop to unwanted calls by blocking up to10 specific numbers of your choice,and for those times you want some peace and quiet, simply switch to Do Not Disturb so your phone will not ring or light up.
1 base expandable up to 4 handsets
Base station / handset security
Range indoors / outdoors – up to 50m / 300m 1
Dialling mode – tone / pulse
Page from base to handset
Out of range warning
Handset power on / off
Ability to name handsets
Display and Menu Features
2 line black and white dot matrix display
Bright blue backlit display
Clock / alarm
ECO and ECO plus mode for power saving
Choice of 9 display languages
Idle display shows handset name and date / time
Sound / Audio
5 polyphonic ringer melodies (on handset)
Handset ringer volume control – 5 levels and off
Handset receiver volume – 5 levels
Keytone on / off
Energy efficient power supply
Ni-MH battery cells
Low battery warning
Talk time and standby time – up to 10hrs / 200hrs 3
50 name and number phonebook
Phonebook matching on incoming call
Caller ID – type I / type II 2
20 entry calls list 2
Calls list time / date stamp 2
Copy calls list entry to phonebook 2
Copy redial entry to phonebook
Secrecy (microphone mute)
Recall / flash
Three way conferencing
Three way conferencing plus simultaneous intercom
Call transfer between handsets
Intercom between handsets
Last number redial length – 24 digits
Phonebook name length – 12 characters
Memory number length – 24 digits
Handset name length – 10 characters
Block calls by number (up to 10 specific numbers) 2
Do Not Disturb
FOR A BETTER TOMORROW
We make every effort through our design, research, engineering and supply chain management to make better products for everyone, focusing on both social and environmental responsibility.
Meets and / or exceeds EMEA environmental regulatory requirements.
Eco friendly packaging with a minimum 20% post consumer recycled content.
Phone housing is built with a minimum of 25% post consumer recycled content plastic.
Energy efficient charger that meets EU Code of Conduct requirements.
ECO mode function which reduces the transmitted power and energy consumption.
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.