Inspired by the legendary SM7B, the MV7 is a dynamic microphone with both USB and XLR outputs for use with computers and professional interfaces alike. Connect via USB and explore additional set-up features and Auto Level Mode within our ShurePlus™ MOTIV app, to control your vocal tone, and distance from the microphone. With Auto Level Mode, you can let the microphone do the work for you.
HOW IT WORKS
We get it, not everybody is lucky enough to record in sound-treated studio, so the MV7 is equipped with Voice Isolation Technology so it’s laser-focused on your voice to give you a professional recording, without any background or room noise. Once recording, use the built-in 3.5mm headphone jack to monitor your sound and adjust mic gain, headphone volume, monitor mix and more using the built-in touch panel.
Don’t let the USB connection fool you; the MV7 is a professional dynamic microphone that is compatible with all professional interfaces via XLR if you’re recording in the studio.
WHY IT'S BETTER
Let Your Microphone Do The Work For You
If connected via USB, download our free ShurePlus™ MOTIV app for desktop, which gives you access to additional features on your MV7. Activate Auto Level Mode, select your preferred voice tone and distance from the microphone, and let the microphone adjust your level in real time for a consistent output, no matter if you’re recording or live streaming. Choose Manual Mode to have full control over your sound and adjust Mic Gain, Monitor Mix, EQ, Limiter, Compressor and more. With your level being constantly adjusted by the microphone to keep your sound consistent, you can spend more time creating, and less time editing. Let your microphone do the work for you.
QUALITY THAT’S IN THE DETAILS
Voice Isolation Technology
The MV7’s unique pick-up pattern keeps it laser-focused on your voice and prevents any unwanted background or room noise from interrupting your recording.
Integration With ShurePlus™ MOTIV Apps
Leave nothing to chance; configure and set up the microphone using the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app so that it’s best suited for you. Choose from Auto Level Mode if you want a ‘set it and forget it’ microphone, or Manual Mode if you want to get more hands-on with the features.
Customizable Sound Signature
Choose your sound and pick your voice tone from either ‘dark’, ‘natural’ or ‘bright’ within the ShurePlus™ MOTIV app. You can now get that deep ‘radio’ sound you’ve always wanted.
Optimized Mic Position Presets
Whether you’re a podcaster that likes to get up close and personal with the microphone, or a streamer that likes a bit more breathing space, you can select from ‘near’ or ‘far’ depending on your preference.
Built-in Headphone Monitoring
ALSO IN THE BOX
1 - Manfrotto PIXI Mini Tripod (5/8”)
1 - Micro-B to USB-C Cable (10ft)
1 - Micro-B to USB-A Cable (10ft)
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.