External Hard Drive
STORAGE MADE SIMPLE.
Quickly transfer files with SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1 and store up to 4 TB of data on Canvio Basics external hard drives. These devices are ready to use with Microsoft Windows and require no software installation, so it couldn’t be easier to start storing all of your favourite files. Whether at your desk or on the go, its timeless design means it will always look good. What’s more, the hard drive also allows you to connect to older hardware with USB 2.0 compatibility.
- 2.5″ Portable Hard Drive
- Matt Finish
- SuperSpeed USB 3.2 Gen 1
- 3-Years Warranty
A PLACE FOR ALL YOUR FILES
High capacity storage in a conveniently compact, matt black casing. Available in several capacity sizes up to 4 TB, Canvio Basics hard drives are perfect for storing data, music, movies and pictures. These devices are USB-powered and can be used with a single USB cable connected to a PC or laptop.
YOUR COMPACT COMPANION
The Canvio Basics focuses on profile and classic design. The slim, compact casing and flat top make the Canvio Basics a true portable hard drive – easy to carry and store in any pocket or bag.
EASY PLUG-AND-PLAY OPERATION
Simple plug-and-play operation. Ready to use with Microsoft Windows and no software installation required. Intuitively drag and drop files to and from your PC or laptop.
HIGH TRANSFER SPEEDS
Powered by USB 3.2 Gen 1 technology, these portable hard drives are much faster than – but still compatible with – USB 2.0 devices, allowing for speedy transfer when organizing your files.
YOUR DATA IN SAFE HANDS
With over 50 years of experience in hard drive technology and unrivaled quality standards, Toshiba portable hard drives provide a reliable and secure place for your files, wherever you go
Interface USB 3.2 Gen 1 (USB 2.0 compatible)
Max. transfer rate ~ 5.0 Gbit/s
File system NTFS (for MS Windows) Requires reformatting for Mac OS
Power USB bus power (max. 900mA)
System requirements Formatted NTFS for Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows® 8.1, One free port of USB 3.2 Gen 1 or USB 2.0 Requires reformatting for macOS v10.15/v10.14/v10.13
|Dimensions||500 GB, 1 TB, 2 TB: 109 x 78 x 14 mm 4 TB: 109 × 78 × 19.5 mm|
|Weight (approx.)||500 GB: 140 g 1 TB, 2 TB: 149 g 4 TB: 217.5 g|
|Box Content||Canvio Basics USB 3.0 cable (Type A to Micro-B) User‘s manual (pre-installed on the hard drive)|
Part number Capacity Color
HDTB440AK3CA 4 TB Black
HDTB420AK3AA 2 TB Black
HDTB410AK3AA 1 TB Black
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.