- ViewBoard Notepad
- Natural Writing Experience for Distance Learning
- Works with Any Paper Type without Restriction.
- Pure Performance from a Real Pen
- Compatible with Education and Design Software
- Compatible with Windows 7 or later, Mac OS 10.11 or later
The ViewSonic® ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW is a digital writing pad specifically made for students. You can write on ordinary paper and digitize notes or drawings at the same time. Any paper works with the device, enabling ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW to adapt to your writing needs. With 4096 levels of pen pressure sensitivity, you can write smoothly and naturally. Plus, the 7" ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW delivers a compact and lightweight design thanks to its use of durable and renewable bamboo. Enjoy the next level of the natural writing experience everywhere at home or school, on trains or in coffee shops, and wherever else you need to learn or create.
A Natural Writing Experience for Distance Learning
ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW is designed for students to do written work and notes with pen and paper while simultaneously creating a shareable digital version. Combine the old with the new in a modern writing experience like no other.
Natural Handwriting that Comes from Actual Writing
Learning to write on a drawing tablet can be a challenge. Skip the learning curve. Instead write and draw on real paper with actual ink. With ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW's custom notepad, you can take away the guesswork of screen placement.
Easy Progress Tracking from Anywhere
Distance is no longer an obstacle for learners of all ages. With real-time synchronization of digital notes, teachers can track students' progress real-time via digital tools either in-person or through remote learning.
Paper Is Paper
ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW works with any paper size or type without restriction. With digitization being based on the special pen/stylus, you can choose paper based entirely on your needs or preferences.
Compatible with Your Favorite Software
Made for easy use, ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW integrates with popular software for education, productivity, and design.
Pure Performance from a Real Pen
A high-quality pen combines with a superb stylus to faithfully reproduce physical drawings as digital media with the ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW Ink Pen. Enjoy 4096 levels of pressure sensitivity and 255 pps pen speed for accurate and fast drawing both on paper and your device.
Easy Ink Refill
The ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW's durable design will almost certainly outlast the pen's ink. Quickly and easily replace the ink cartridge with a standard D1 ballpoint pen refill to keep creating for a long time to come.
Never worry about running out of power. ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW's Ink Pen runs completely battery-free.
Take It Everywhere... Write Anywhere
The ViewBoard Notepad PF0730-I0WW is perfectly portable thanks to its rugged design, lightweight bamboo covering, and simple plug-and-play operation. At just 0.165 kg (0.36 lbs), you can take this digital writing tool with you wherever you go. Learn, work, or create on the go.
Technology: Electromagnetic Resonance
Touch Pen: Battery-Free
Digitizer Resolution: 5080 LPI
Writing Response: 250 PPS
Accuracy: 0.25 mm
Pressure Level: 4096 Levels
PC: Windows 7 and above
Mac: MAC OS X10.4 or higher
DIMENSIONS W x H x D (inch/mm)
Physical (in / mm): 200 x 170 x 7.5 mm
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
VB Pen Pad x1, ink Pen x1, USB cable x1, Nib Clipper x1, Ink Refill x2, Quick Start Guide x1
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.