No more worry behind the wheel
Roads are dangerous; they are often busy and fast-moving, putting you at risk. And it√ïs not only accidents that are on the rise, but also cash-for-crash scams.
The MiVue¬™ 733 has your back whilst you√ïre on the road, recording every mile of your journey so you don√ït have to worry.
High quality, Full HD video recordings√ä
Created to capture every detail, the MiVue 733 provides Full 1080p HD footage at 30 fps with 130¬° wide angle viewing and F2.0 aperture. For every second, you will get 30 frames of video, ensuring that all recorded footage is clear and indisputable.
Begin recording when you start your drive: the MiVue 733 dash cam starts recording the moment you start your car, storing your driving information.
Connect with simplicity -√ä
Sent on impact, seen on mobile !
With Built-in WIFI connectivity, you can link up directly to your smartphone. No messing around with cables, simply back up recordings straight to the MiVue App, then playback on your phone.
This is stress-free driving at its finest, you√ïll always be safe in the knowledge that all road video footage is being instantly backed-up on your phone.
Your safety is at the forefront√ä
We understand how important it is to feel safe on the roads. That√ïs why the MiVue 733 comes with safety features.
The MiVue 733 comes with Advanced Driver Assistance Systems, including Lane Departure Warning Systems, Forward Collision Warning System and Fatigue Warning. These features all work together to give you peace of mind during your journey.
If the integrated 3-axis G-sensor detects a sudden change of movement, the recording is instantly protected and cannot be overwritten.
GPS Built-in √ê to record location and speed√ä
A GPS location and your speed are logged on every recording; ensuring that you have the important evidence from your drive. The GPS module is stored inside the device, unlike most of the other dash cams currently on the market.
With the Built-in GPS, it can auto calibrates date/time of the dash cam and footage precisely.√ä
The MiVue 733 also comes with free safety camera warnings that update for the lifetime of the device.
√äeasily send your videos to your smartphone for back up, or share your experiences on Facebook via the MiVue app.
1080p Full HD recording at 30 fps
√äWith the latest H.264 technology for high quality videos at a smaller file size
130¬° wide angle view
√äTo clearly capture every detail at critical moments with wide dynamic range technology.
√äautomatically records your driving information, including speed, altitude, longitude, latitude and heading
Advanced Driver Assistance Systems
√äForward Collision Warning System (FCWS), Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) & Fatigue Alert (FA)
Safety camera warnings
√äFree safety camera data with updates for the lifetime of your device
Parking monitor mode
√äThe parking mode monitor will start automatically and record whenever vibrations or motions in front of the camera are detected.√ä (Smart box required)
|Video Resolution||Full HD 1920 x 1080p at 30fps|
|Memory Card||microSD, up to 128 GB (Class 10 above required)|
|Video viewing angle||130¬°|
|Parking Monitor Mode|
|Lane Departure Warning|
|Safety Camera Warning|
|Event Recording||Yes (Auto / manual)|
|Operating temperature||-10¬° to +60¬° C|
We currently only provide shipping within Malaysia (Peninsular Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak.)
Please note that, the shipment delivery lead time and self pickup lead time will start on the next working day after your purchase.
You can choose to collect your purchases at our Low Yat Plaza, Digital Mall, IOI City Mall & MyTown Shopping Centre outlet
Once the order is ready for collection, we will send you an SMS message or email notification or Phone call.
* Self Pickup hours will be subjected to change due to public holiday and ALL IT's company events.
* Please Inspect purchase item during self pickup, ALL IT will not be liable to any damage or missing item once customer leave the outlet. (except defect cover by warranty).
* Self pickup order must be collected within 90 days from the purchase date. Failure to collect the order within the 90days time frame will result in the forfeit of the order and with no refund.
All orders are delivered through our designated carrier.
For Peninsular Malaysia
It usually takes between 3-5 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
For East Malaysia
It usually takes between 5-7 working days (Monday to Friday) for goods to arrive at your destination. The shipment will be delivered during office hours between 9:00 am to 5:00 pm weekdays only.
We may not be able to guarantee the estimated shipping date for Pre-Order item. We will ship out the pre-order item, the moment the item arrived.
Pre-order may also be delayed subject to processes/approval from Malaysian Customs Department.
**Kindly be informed that due to festive season (eg. Christmas, Chinese New Year & Hari Raya), online order received are not guaranteed to arrive on time. The delay maybe due to cut off date set by our courier service provider or overcapacity.
** We shall not be liable to any losses or damages in the event of delay or failure of delivery caused by the courier service provider.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our Shipping Policy
- ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products within 14 Days is applicable for Online transactions.
- Only certain products with a manufacturer's defect are entitled to a ONE-to-ONE exchange (subject to availability of stock)
- Please note that certain products such as: Projectors, Monitors, Software, Tablets, Smartphones, Apple Products, Branded Desktops, Notebooks, Printers and Consumables (eg Ink Cartridges or Toners) are not available for a One-to-One exchange and must be sent to the manufacturer's' service centre for any warranty service.
- The ONE-to-ONE Exchange of Products period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
- All sales are considered final, no refund will be entitled.
- ALL IT’s warranty policy is in accordance with the terms and conditions of its respective suppliers.
- ALL IT will provide warranty service for delivery to (and from) the manufacturer’s Service Centre based on supplier/principal’s given period - 3 or 6 months, 1 year, or more than 1 year. For item more than 1 year, we will cover warranty service for 1st year only. After 1st year, warranty handling fee will be charged.
- To claim warranty, customer needs to send the product to any of our retail outlets or ALL IT online store office address located at Puchong, Selangor; at his / her own cost. The return of the repaired product to customer will also be at customer own cost. Customer can choose to send and pick-up repaired product at ALL IT outlets to avoid delivery fees.
- Physical damage and software issues is not covered under warranty.
- Customer can also opt to walk-in to any of our Klang Valley outlets to request for exchange or warranty services. You are required to bring along the invoice for verification purposes. By visiting our outlets direct, it will be faster and easier as our technicians can test the product on the spot. Our outlets location: http://www.allithypermarket.com.my/pages/store-location
- Products warranty period will be according to the Invoice issued date.
Please refer to this link for more information and detail about our exchange Policy and Warranty Policy page
Some of the goods advertised on this ALL IT’s website come with a manufacturer's warranty. You should directly contact the manufacturer or service centre for details relating to the available manufacturer's warranty (if any)
Many of our products come with a guarantee or warranty from the manufacturer. By approaching brand’s authorized service centre, the warranty process can be expedited.